NameSilo

Current Registrars - reputable and cheap!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone,

Just getting back into domaining and I was wondering what good registrars are still going strong. I used to use registerfly all of the time, but I found out today that they've gone under. Any suggesstions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy! That where i have most of the domains

•••
Hi everyone,

Just getting back into domaining and I was wondering what good registrars are still going strong. I used to use registerfly all of the time, but I found out today that they've gone under. Any suggesstions?

Welcome back WuLabsWuTecH :)

Godaddy is good, there is a coupon thread here
http://www.namepros.com/577802-godaddy-discount-codes-172.html start at the last page and work back.

and Registerfly went more than under
There are threads here (and google) about that also ;)

•••
Welcome back WuLabsWuTecH :)

Godaddy is good, there is a coupon thread here
http://www.namepros.com/577802-godaddy-discount-codes-172.html start at the last page and work back.

and Registerfly went more than under
There are threads here (and google) about that also ;)

Whoa! I just spent well over an hour checking out the RegisterFly debacle...ridiculous stuff!! Good thing ICANN changed some of their registrar policies. Unbelievable that they have resurfaced as RegFly and seem to just be taking peoples money again.

Riveting read for a domaining newbie!

•••
star.registerbird.com is great, $7.50 for most popular ext.s with free whois privacy

•••
I used to use registerfly all of the time, but I found out today that they've gone under. Any suggesstions?
They have been terminated as a registrar a long time ago. Where have you been ? :-/

•••
Hi everyone,

Hi,

Check out:

Name.com

and

Dynadot.com

•••
I use namecheap and moniker. I keep a domain at GoDaddy just to keep my account open to receive domain pushes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back