Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Anyone familiar with DaaZ?
Someone mentioned it here.

Questions:

Who buys domains from them? Is it a popular domain search site somewhere (in which country)?

Do they require ID?

What kind of verification needed?

Payout options?

What is needed for listing?

Any stats?

How would you compare it with Sedo, AN, Dan, Epik.

Does it work?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just signed up DaaZ (before the thread)

my first auction is running; OXFK(.)com

it was the easiest sign up to auction of my life.

Talk live chat, very helpful if any problem

No id, Paypal payout option, 8% commision

Last edited:
•••
they‘re anti-Sedo. No hassle, No problems,

to add name in auction; set up; all smooth.!!

Just had to change name servers to theirs

then add the name to the DaaZ portfolio. Done

Last edited:
•••
Epik?. huh?? I used Daaz to try their auctions.

All else made me go hell (DropCatch included) sign up list any in auction is like rocket science

Dont get me started on godaddy auctions (NoDaddy, money snatchers)

Last edited:
•••
Seems popular in India;

i dont care... They make auctions easy.
(who else you know have auctions??

No ****ing selfie ID photo to send,
No ****ing BS Flippa escrow integration,

Last edited:
•••
Paypal the only payout option? I prefer wire.

•••
Paypal the only payout option? I prefer wire.

At present, DaaZ.com supports common payout options.
  • Paypal
  • Wire Transfer
  • Transferwise
Open to explore other payment options as recommended by our sellers.

•••
Is it 72 USD to submit to auction ?

•••
What? i paid nothing.

Why dont actually contact them see for urself

Last edited:
•••
Tried to submit a .in domain. Came up 72 USD

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Seems popular in India;

i dont care... They make auctions easy.
(who else you know have auctions??

No ****ing selfie ID photo to send,
No ****ing BS Flippa escrow integration,
Who made you send a naked selfie? lol

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

Questions:

Who buys domains from them? Is it a popular domain search site somewhere (in which country)?

Do they require ID?

Payout options?

Any stats?

Does it work?

Dear topdom,

DaaZ.com is just another market place ( relatively new one , circa 9 months old ) with the objective of serving buyers and sellers , specially domainers.

Questions:

Startups, Bloggers, Web Developers and domain investors.

it’s a popular one for .in domain names. DaaZ support 1400+ extensions, initially most .in domainers joined so proven for the same extension. All extension domainers are welcome ..

if it works for .in and it works for others too
:)

Do they require ID?

To join as a seller, we do not ask for any ID. If you are looking to participate in a live auction and looking to bid beyond 5000 USD, certainly we will request to complete the verified bidder form.

What kind of verification needed? ( Only to those looking to bid on a domain name over 5000 USD in a live auction)
  • DaaZ's verified bidder form to be completed
  • Any govt issued id and a recent utility bill for address proof

Payout options?

• Wire transfer
  • Transferwise
  • Paypal(many more to add)... Feel free to join and suggest more, we are open for change. Per example we are exploring Payoneer and also crypto payment options too

DaaZ's seller account. By default every new user is a buyer only , this is to keep buyers experience smooth.

To upgrade to seller access, just create a ticket :

Any stats?

We publish on namebio by default and also report to DNJournal for all sales over 1000 USD . We are still a small player when comes to stats.

We also offer NDA service for free , if a buyer or seller request not to report a sale , we will not report such sales. So the data at Namebio is part of the published sales data.

We aren't comparing with any of the above ones and we wont compare in future too. The above stated market places has served / serving the domainers community for years , they are there because they are all good in some way or other.

DaaZ.com is a new market place, we are competing with ourselves and trying to be better every day. Our primary objective is to serve the buyers and sellers.

Does it work?

• Give a try and listing is free
  • submitting a quality domain name for no-reserve auction is free too.

Please chat with our friendly live chat support team for further assistance. We are open for listening to your views, end of the day our objective is to serve you.

Questions:

Do they require ID?

Payout options?

Any stats?

Does it work?

•••
Is it 72 USD to submit to auction ?

We were originally charged 5 USD as the lowest submission fee, at present we are more focused on running as auction events. We have recently organised keyword.in auctions , .com auctions .. now running another .in auction at moment and also starting a brandable and short .in names on coming saturday.

We are open for running auctions in all extensions or mixed categories. Feel free to suggest for a change, we will give our best to change ourselves to serve you better.

example:
if you come with a 4L.com with no reserve price , we charge no money for auction submissions. Please chat with our team.

Our intention is not to make money on submissions, our intention is maintain the quality of the names getting auctioned on DaaZ. Buyers has to get the value too.

•••
Do Indian endusers use Daaz? If it is a domainer to domainer platform , then there is nothing new.

I think sellers should know whether people who bid on their domains are sellers at the same time. Most endusers won't try to become sellers.

•••
Do Indian endusers use Daaz? If it is a domainer to domainer platform , then there is nothing new.

I think sellers should know whether people who bid on their domains are sellers at the same time. Most endusers won't try to become sellers.

Yes, Indian end users use DaaZ ...we have many top brands of India as our customers.

Thank you for your suggestion. Your feedback on showing the inquirer is just a buyer (or) both buyer and seller.. we have an improvement request pending on it.. certainly will let you know once its completed. We have a similar change request received yesterday from one of our customers.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back