Dynadot

discuss DDD.com SWD.com - What is that? Have anyone use it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameInbox

Top Member
Impact
1697441440944.png

DDD.com SWD.com
They offer parking pages or what?
It's like DDD TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD some asia company.

Anyone use it, if yes, details pros and cons?
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Anyone here?
i think you got your answer; nobody uses them here!
In fact, this is the first i’ve heard about them.
I am following thread; if their owner or user shows up

Last edited:
•••
It's a fairly new project by the looks of things.

The company was registered in '21. It is ICANN Accredited. The registrar itself already has a few domains under its "management", one being iw.com.

Pros
+ Not v known. Support is likely to prioritize customers at this stage of the company's lifespan.
+ Well-designed UI.
+ No major issues (that I can see).

Cons
- The company is not primarily English. Terminology could be confusing, especially when it comes to stuff like resetting your password with Mandarin text.
- You can also see this with the use of "suffixes" & not "TLDs" - potentially either showcasing a lack of knowledge, or a focus on individuals/businesses, and not investors.
- It doesn't really seem to be any different from other registrars.

Conclusion: From my perspective, the only major difference between DDD.com & other large registrars is geographical. Whilst registrars like GoDaddy / Namecheap are predominantly Western, it seems that DDD.com is trying to target Eastern countries.

•••
Last edited:
•••
*strange
1 post
1 follower - Alfa Mod :ROFL:

1698307951278.png

•••
Show attachment 247508
DDD.com SWD.com
They offer parking pages or what?
It's like DDD TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD some asia company.

Anyone use it, if yes, details pros and cons?
Thanks
Hello, first of all, thank you for your attention.

At DDD.COM, we have always been committed to providing you with comprehensive domain services and solutions to meet your various needs.

DDD.COM Registrar:
We offer you hundreds of top-level domain options, whether you are a business, entrepreneur, or individual blogger, you can find a domain that suits your needs. We are dedicated to providing the best domain choices for professionals across various industries.

SWD.COM Domain Sales Page:
Through our SWD.COM platform, you can showcase your domain on the homepage, enabling self-sale of your domains. This provides you with a wide exposure opportunity to attract potential buyers. It's a chance for you to have more control while expanding the possibilities of domain sales, helping you find the right buyers and facilitate transactions more quickly.

dbs.ddd.com Domain Brokerage:
Our domain brokerage service focuses on streamlining and expediting the domain trading process. Through the dbs.ddd.com platform, you can entrust our professional brokers to represent your domain transactions. Our brokers possess extensive experience and professional knowledge, enabling effective communication and negotiation with buyers to achieve the best transaction results. We will ensure the security and smooth progress of transactions, saving you time and effort by handling all the intricacies. Our platform has a high-quality user base in Southeast Asia, aiding you in finding suitable buyers more rapidly.

escrow.ddd.com Secure Transactions:
We place a high emphasis on protecting the interests of both buyers and sellers, which is why we've introduced escrow.ddd.com secure transaction services. When conducting domain transactions, we act as a third-party escrow, ensuring the secure custody of transaction funds and domain names until both parties reach a transaction agreement and complete the handover. This escrow mechanism provides you with higher trust and security, making the transaction process smoother and more reliable.

Secure Payment Methods:
We collaborate with reputable third-party payment service providers, such as Stripe, Mctpay, Paypal, to ensure the safety and convenience of your transactions.

We are committed to providing outstanding service and comprehensive support to our customers. Whether you wish to independently sell domains, require professional domain brokerage services, or seek a more secure way to transact domains, our platform can cater to your needs.

If you are interested in our services or have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We look forward to working with you to provide the best solutions for your domain management and transactions.

Thank you for choosing DDD.COM, and we look forward to becoming your long-term partner.

•••
It's a fairly new project by the looks of things.

The company was registered in '21. It is ICANN Accredited. The registrar itself already has a few domains under its "management", one being iw.com.

Pros
+ Not v known. Support is likely to prioritize customers at this stage of the company's lifespan.
+ Well-designed UI.
+ No major issues (that I can see).

Cons
- The company is not primarily English. Terminology could be confusing, especially when it comes to stuff like resetting your password with Mandarin text.
- You can also see this with the use of "suffixes" & not "TLDs" - potentially either showcasing a lack of knowledge, or a focus on individuals/businesses, and not investors.
- It doesn't really seem to be any different from other registrars.

Conclusion: From my perspective, the only major difference between DDD.com & other large registrars is geographical. Whilst registrars like GoDaddy / Namecheap are predominantly Western, it seems that DDD.com is trying to target Eastern countries.
Thank you for your positive feedback on our strengths and constructive suggestions for our weaknesses. We will take note of them and seek opportunities for improvement and updates.

•••
i think you got your answer; nobody uses them here!
In fact, this is the first i’ve heard about them.
I am following thread; if their owner or user shows up
Receiving attention from everyone is the driving force behind our progress.😊

•••
Hello, first of all, thank you for your attention.

At DDD.COM, we have always been committed to providing you with comprehensive domain services and solutions to meet your various needs.

DDD.COM Registrar:
We offer you hundreds of top-level domain options, whether you are a business, entrepreneur, or individual blogger, you can find a domain that suits your needs. We are dedicated to providing the best domain choices for professionals across various industries.

SWD.COM Domain Sales Page:
Through our SWD.COM platform, you can showcase your domain on the homepage, enabling self-sale of your domains. This provides you with a wide exposure opportunity to attract potential buyers. It's a chance for you to have more control while expanding the possibilities of domain sales, helping you find the right buyers and facilitate transactions more quickly.

dbs.ddd.com Domain Brokerage:
Our domain brokerage service focuses on streamlining and expediting the domain trading process. Through the dbs.ddd.com platform, you can entrust our professional brokers to represent your domain transactions. Our brokers possess extensive experience and professional knowledge, enabling effective communication and negotiation with buyers to achieve the best transaction results. We will ensure the security and smooth progress of transactions, saving you time and effort by handling all the intricacies. Our platform has a high-quality user base in Southeast Asia, aiding you in finding suitable buyers more rapidly.

escrow.ddd.com Secure Transactions:
We place a high emphasis on protecting the interests of both buyers and sellers, which is why we've introduced escrow.ddd.com secure transaction services. When conducting domain transactions, we act as a third-party escrow, ensuring the secure custody of transaction funds and domain names until both parties reach a transaction agreement and complete the handover. This escrow mechanism provides you with higher trust and security, making the transaction process smoother and more reliable.

Secure Payment Methods:
We collaborate with reputable third-party payment service providers, such as Stripe, Mctpay, Paypal, to ensure the safety and convenience of your transactions.

We are committed to providing outstanding service and comprehensive support to our customers. Whether you wish to independently sell domains, require professional domain brokerage services, or seek a more secure way to transact domains, our platform can cater to your needs.

If you are interested in our services or have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team. We look forward to working with you to provide the best solutions for your domain management and transactions.

Thank you for choosing DDD.COM, and we look forward to becoming your long-term partner.
Hello, yes I have some:

first of all why 2 days gap? (I post this on Oct 16 and Oct 18 reg on NamePros ) + account is not like official staff, it's not marked. You work for DDD(staff), was here before or ... how 2 days gap?

2-nd Escrow cost?

Thanks

•••
1. First of all, why was there a 2-day gap?
Thank you for your email. Our NamePros account for DDD.COM is a newly registered account, as we recently started using the NamePros platform. Initially, we did not have a dedicated staff member assigned to manage the account, which caused a delay in our response. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and assure you that going forward, we will actively monitor NamePros messages and strive to provide prompt replies. If you would like to verify the official status of our DDD.COM NamePros account, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] for confirmation.

2. Regarding the escrow transaction fees, the current rate is 2% of the transaction amount.
Hello, yes I have some:

first of all why 2 days gap? (I post this on Oct 16 and Oct 18 reg on NamePros ) + account is not like official staff, it's not marked. You work for DDD(staff), was here before or ... how 2 days gap?

2-nd Escrow cost?

Thanks

•••
Our NamePros account for DDD.COM is a newly registered account, as we recently started using the NamePros platform.

Then who's the guy who has been using the same avatar/logo you are using for quite some time, most definitely with ties to you and your target audience?

Last edited:
•••
Then who's the guy who has been using the same avatar/logo you are using for quite some time, most definitely with ties to you and your target audience?

Who’s that?

•••
•••
Hello,

Thank you very much for your message.

Regarding the person using the same avatar/logo as us, I cannot confirm any connection between that individual and our organization. As for the DDD official Namepros account, please verify your current DDD.COM account, and if you have any doubts or need any verification, please directly email our customer service at [email protected]. Our customer service team will assist you and provide accurate information.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards.

•••
Hello,

Thank you very much for your message.

Regarding the person using the same avatar/logo as us, I cannot confirm any connection between that individual and our organization. As for the DDD official Namepros account, please verify your current DDD.COM account, and if you have any doubts or need any verification, please directly email our customer service at [email protected]. Our customer service team will assist you and provide accurate information.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards.

Thanks for clearing that up. It struck me as odd but I could be mistaken.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back