Dynadot

Design Firm

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am in the thinking stage of a design firm. I would like to know if there is anyone that has ideas or would like to partner in this quest. No this wont be a get rich thing but its cool to dream (look what 2advanced did). I am mainly looking for flash and 3d designers and web development programmers.

Suggestions are also greatly appreciated. I will tell you straight out I am not an experienced business man or anything like that. I am actually 16 and they are sending me to a community college which kind of stinks in my opinion but I will be saving a lot of prereq tuition.

Well anyway any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think I could help out with Photoshop stuff. I am teaching myself 3D Studio Max 5 (that made Diablo 2, and other games like that), and I also use C4D (still teaching myself in that too :D.

Just get in touch with me if you want to team up or something :D

•••
<<--- HTML/PHP/Java/Javascript/Cgi/Perl

I know advanced HTML/PHP.
The rest are a bit iffy. I can not make layouts, but can make the odd graphic :)

LoL
PM Me

•••
I will let you know :) Just need a few hours to think
:p

•••
•••
I have some things lined up and decided to get my portfolio up. After that I will contact people I am interested in having in the firm.

•••
Maybe it would be a good idea if we hooked you guys up with existing businesses that are currently generating revenue and could help out with some initial projects. I know just the right people. Us:cy: ! Please contact me once you guys get your ducks in a row as we are very interested in growing our development team. We have many projects that are sitting on the back burner because of the lack of developers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

•••
Sent u an email Jim

Thanks
Matt

•••
excellent ideas for business networking and connections.. it will good to help out one another...am keeping track of who is good at what for future reference...

thanks......ele, too

•••
Originally posted by Dnbuy
Maybe it would be a good idea if we hooked you guys up with existing businesses that are currently generating revenue and could help out with some initial projects. I know just the right people. Us:cy: ! Please contact me once you guys get your ducks in a row as we are very interested in growing our development team. We have many projects that are sitting on the back burner because of the lack of developers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dnbuy: if you have projects sitting around, send them this way ;) I do web development (with a partner who does the design of the graphic elements). PM me if you're interested , and I can send you some links to my portfolio.

•••
•••
Hello Christian,

I have a full team to help you out.
We can talk more on this as I am interested in working with you.

Thanks,

Team @CityIT
http://www.cityitsol.com

•••
This was a while ago and I have a few people that I have contacted. We have planned and are in the process of creating a small portfolio before publicly opening. We are specializing in the more unique areas of web development but also do a more corporate style as well. I will be looking for a few more members to take on a few projects in the near future. I will keep in touch.

•••
Hello Christian,

Thanks for the information.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Merry Xmas to all Namepros Members :)

Thanks,

Team @CityIT
http://www.cityitsol.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back