IT.COM

Design of youtube download website need review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good without the side ads they destroy the page flow, they are to big and I guess most of the people will ignore them or maybe thats just me.

With adblock the site is clear simple and easy. Very nice.

•••
ok i just want to say that it was awesome. if you make it more simple like google's by just placing the url and go button (with your site logo ofcourse) it would look awesome.
remove ads for sometime. when u start getting much users then place it. cos newcomers dont like too much ads :)

•••
Use smaller side bar ad's if you have to have them there.

else really nice

•••
I like the way your site downloads:) It's quick and nice! But to my mind the background is too dark - it's difficult to distinguish the elements on the page.

•••
I like the way your site downloads:) It's quick and nice! But to my mind the background is too dark - it's difficult to distinguish the elements on the page.

Yes maybe a white color will be good. the eyes wont pain too, as my does on seeing black backgrounds for a long time :(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back