IT.COM

Desktop and Android Apps at Low Cost

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nitg16

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I am willing to develop command line apps (Ubuntu only), desktop apps with GUI (Windows and Ubuntu) and Android apps at much lower cost than usual market rates.

Command line apps will be coded in Python and Bash, desktop apps with GUI will be coded in Python and Qt, Android apps will be coded in Kotlin. Full source code of the app will be provided along with the final build. Android app will be fully compliant with play store policies, however ultimate decision to accept the app on play store is on Google.

Local database support will be provided for offline apps and Firebase integration will be provided if there is a requirement for cloud based database.

I don't have any portfolio to show as of now, however am willing to provide a free prototype build having couple of features implemented from your requirements. If you are satisfied with my work on prototype build, we can negotiate further terms.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For desktop apps, if you want me to use any other any other language/toolkit/framework like Java, Nodejs, Electron, React etc., then I can do that as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back