Dynadot

Did I catch this domain or not?! [DropCatch]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel-MD

Established Member
Impact
So I've seen an interesting domain name on DropCatch.com auctions, and I was the only one I bid until the auction was over (like 6 hours ago). Now I don't see anything in my account about paying for the domain and getting it.
Do I miss something? Will I get the domain?
Will need some help here as I'm new to DropCatch
Thank you,

P.S. Thats what I see when I type the domain in browser
dropCatch__1.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update. When I log in to my DropCatch account, I see this (but the cart is empty)
dropCatch__2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I sent them an email; indeed, it was an issue; they fixed it and added the domain to the cart.
It's bizarre how such a popular service still encounters this kind of error/issue. I never experienced such errors on Dynadot or Godaddy auctions. I mean, I expect that such a popular service would have been fixing this kind of issue for years.

Last edited:
•••
If you have put $11 for this than someone with $59 bid will won it directly or sometime they catch it and send to hugedomains as well

•••
If you have put $11 for this than someone with $59 bid will won it directly or sometime they catch it and send to hugedomains as well
I have to admit that I do not understand how their system works and the different auction types there. The one that starts at $10 and the one that starts at $59

@Vivek Tailor If you can briefly explain to me, I will thank you a ton.

P.S. As a fun fact, the domain was previously at HugeDomains, and they were asking $2K for it. Nobody bought it for 2 years, so they dropped it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back