IT.COM

Dnsell.com, dntalk.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello folks.

We have these two names that we have slated for future development. The problem is we are very busy with the launching of our new sites and ICANN application so do not have the manpower to make them happen at this time. Finances are not really a problem and we have some great ideas as to what may be done with these sites. We also have had many offers to purchase both of these names but are building a brand and want to keep a majority ownership position in these properties.

Bottom line. If you have some webdevelopment skills, ambition, good ideas and a great deal of integrity we would love to talk with you. Please contact me persoanlly with any of your ideas and suggestions and we'll see if we can work together.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for your interest guys. I guess because of all the things we have going on at the moment we have just not had time to concentrate on these ventures. I must say that with a lead I got from this forum we were able to get Dntalk.com up and running in order to promote the OSRP (Open Source Registrar Project, www.osrp.org). I think Dnsell would be a great marketplace except we just don't have the time to make it happen. If anyone wants to pick up the ball and run with it we would be happy to give the advertising and promotion support necessary to lift it off the ground.

Thanks again for your interest guys. I think of all the domain forums I like the atmosphere of Namepros the best!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back