Dynadot

advice Do yourself a favor

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Before registering / acquiring ANY domain name ... #1 due diligence.

Rather than registering / acquiring on the fly (whatever comes to your mindset but not to business mindset), the best way to approach DD / Research is to take a step back to look at the DN history (MX, Blacklist ... Scam, Spam, if - Type of PPC, Website content, social, etc) before jumping in.

Ask yourself ... Is my mindset losing my money?

All investments have risk. Fortunately, Domain Names don't have the same risk. Most people lose money in the DNI because they think instead of research.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem is many members are not English native speaking and they just try to register two words names for $10 and hoping they can sell the name for $10,000

•••
The problem is many members are not English native speaking and they just try to register two words names for $10 and hoping they can sell the name for $10,000

Agree! 100%

... because they don't want to learn ... just dreaming somebody else's life (success). & I know ... lots of people have lots of opinions about the value of $10 ...

Last edited:
•••
Agree! People like owning valuable domains but don't want to do some research on this business...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back