NameSilo

Domain Hop

Spaceship
Watch
I have heard good things about domain hop. I have a gaming web site that gets 1000 unique visitors per monthand it uses about 8gb of bandwidth per month, im not making much money off of this site and I was wondering if it would be better if I parked it at domain hop? Probably 40-50% of the traffic is from search engines. If you think should park it at domain hop or leave the site up please tell me.

Thanks, Josh

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no harm in trying out! thats the best way!;)

•••
I agree. Some domain names that work better in DomainHop may not work well at Sedo, and vice versa.

•••
also consider that the traffic will decrease to nothing over time if you take away the website.....

•••
yeah, thats what im worried about, im not sure yet

•••
•••
ok, im still not sure yet

•••
DJ-Sound said:
also consider that the traffic will decrease to nothing over time if you take away the website.....

How about just until you make a enough 50+ then reopen the site.

•••
Google usually works best on Gaming sites for me, but if you do decide to park it, I'd reccomend Domain Sponsor over DH.

I have a large portfolio of high traffic names, and have used sedo, trafficz, domainhop, domainspa, and search123. None compare to the the revenue paid by DomainSponsor.

As you can tell from my signature I am very satisfied with DS.

Referrals always welcome, if anyone uses my referral link, I will assist you in getting 10% more than the average account recieves, understanding the stats, implementation, and getting the best results from optimization.

•••
HI

Some questions, to everyone..

First has anyone got paid by domainhop for their Sept earnings, via paypal not cheque I am still waiting on my Sept payment,

Second. How many domains do you need to park with DomainSponsor before they will allow you signup with them for an account.

I have a lot of domains parked with sedo, domainhop and on my server but I am just wondering what is the number of domains you need to park with domainsponsor to start..

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
if you don't earn $2 for the first 2 weeks,you won't continue to recieve guarantee payout of impression.
this happens to me...

•••
ezimedia said:
HI
How many domains do you need to park with DomainSponsor before they will allow you signup with them for an account.

I have a lot of domains parked with sedo, domainhop and on my server but I am just wondering what is the number of domains you need to park with domainsponsor to start..

Thanks
Tom Dahne

For a basic account (50% rev share) DomainSponsor only requires one domain. But for the Premier Account (60% revshare) there is a criteria of number of domains or traffic. (I believe 1000 uniques a month)

Sid

•••
It's all up to you really jroy if you just want to earn revenue from the website or to have consitent visitors coming back to visit the website.

•••
ezimedia said:
HI

Some questions, to everyone..

First has anyone got paid by domainhop for their Sept earnings, via paypal not cheque I am still waiting on my Sept payment,

Second. How many domains do you need to park with DomainSponsor before they will allow you signup with them for an account.

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com
:bingo:
I'm also interested to see answers about Tom's question

•••
I was earning decent money from Domain Hop until they changed their revenue structure recently. After that my earnings dropped to almost nothing. I have moved all my domains out of Domain Hop now.

Good luck whatever you do....

•••
Finance names

For Finance Domains Domain hop is excellent I have nicetrade.com with DOmainHop and Marketgains.com with sedo someone clicked one link on DH .41 another one $2.40, At Sedo one click .03.

•••
If your traffic comes from search engines by keyword searches then eventually that traffic will be eliminated by google and yahoo updates and such because the content of your site will change.

But if your traffic is coming from links and typins then it might be worth it.

•••
yeah, about 40-50% of it is from search engines so it wouldnt do me any good, thanks for your replies.

-Josh

•••
Wel you would know better than me baout that I know very little seo

I just htink $2.40 to .03 Bug difference I have DZZL with Afternic GOogle jsut indexed it #1, Is that odd for a PPC page? Thank you

•••
Anyone that signed up as my referral at DomainSponsor, please contact me by PM with your Name and account number, so that I can make sure you get a Premium account (10% extra).

Thanks,
Sid

•••
I have namepro account but i dont know per click ionly recieve 0.01 and around 20 people clciked a link that kinda hmm boo ya sucks!

•••
Jokez Guy said:
I have namepro account but i dont know per click ionly recieve 0.01 and around 20 people clciked a link that kinda hmm boo ya sucks!
obviously, if you didnt have a namepros account they you couldnt post

•••
just received my $1570.00 payment via paypal!!! whoo hooo...probably the last of a big pay!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back