IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Grant Thornton is the world's seventh-largest by revenue and sixth-largest by the number of employees professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms that provide assurance, tax, and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities. is the world's seventh-largest by revenue and sixth-largest by a number of employees professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms which provide assurance, tax, and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.

The company has 62,000 employees and has an estimated revenue of $6 Billion Dollars per year.

My Top pick has to be GT.com, what about you, read more on Robbies Blog

http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-grant-thornton/10545

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i agree, GT.com is an awesome domain. Not just for Grant Thornton but for automotives as well. I mean this could be a $10 - $15 million dollar domain.

The rest just look like cover your butt domains. ty, Mr. Rob.

•••
i hope one day can have 2l.com :watching:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back