Dynadot

Domain Roundtable Conference, April 19-21 in Bellevue, Washington - NP'rs Save $300

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
The Premier Domain Name Conference in Bellevue April 19th

The world's brightest domain name owners will gain valuable insight at the second annual Domain Roundtable Conference, where we will bring together the community of: Domain Entrepreneurs, Technical Administrators, Domain Registrars and Resellers, Affiliate Program Managers, Industry Insiders, Search Engine Operators, Intellectual Property Community, Domain Brand Portfolio Managers, Press and Media.

The Domain Roundtable conference is organized by Name Intelligence, Inc. the creator of www.whois.sc (Whois Source). With over 229,000 registered members and millions of users, this is your opportunity to network with other like-minded domain owners. You will also be able to meet with the staff behind Whois Source and a lot of other great industry professionals.

The conference is about domains, and how domain names and the surrounding industries are working together to grow opportunity and increase trust and integrity in the process.

What is the Domain Roundtable?
The 2006 Domain Roundtable event will be a conference where industry professionals and their sophisticated audience can meet and discuss relevant issues to the industry. The conference is happening in Bellevue, Washington, from Wednesday, April 19th through Friday, April 21st.
I attended the Domain Roundtable conference in Seattle last year and had an absolutely wonderful time. It is a chance not only to learn from the pros in the discussion sessions, but also an opportunity to meet and network with hundreds of people from all aspects of the domain industry. You'll meet domain registrars, parking companies, lawyers and other domain owners face to face. It is well worth the trip.

A VIP registration code has been provided for NamePros members to get a $1,095 registration cost ($300 off) thru March 10th.

VIP Code: namepros@drt06

Any NP members registering with this code will also receive a free NamePros embroidered polo shirt or fitted baseball cap.

More information about the conference can be found on their website at
https://www.domainroundtable.com/

Hope to see you there!

RJ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks awesome, I will have to see if I can put together the $700, might be tough

•••
issit still valid now?
gosh i so wanna go...
how many np members are going?
its 2days right.. Where is the location.. whats the nearest airport?
can i still register now? and at what price?
Am i allowed to go?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back