Domain Empire

Domain Shane Announces DSAD Ending Relationship With Flippa

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I guess Flippa customer support must be pretty bad. I have alot of respect for Shane Cultra and if he says the service is bad, I believe him. Here's what he said today...
DSAD will be ending our relationship with Flippa as of today. It’s not because they aren’t advertising with us. That only ended the advertising relationship part. Its because I can’t get anyone to communicate with us at all. It got to the point where I had to message one of the founders on LinkedIn. Then I felt like I was spamming him but I didn’t have anyone else to contact. He did what all people that don’t want to be bothered do, and said he would have someone contact me . Months later and a few followups…..nothing. I feel like Flippa for domains is an afterthought. The only thing that kept it afloat was Kevin Fink. He did everything and now that he is gone its like a cruise ship floating abandoned in the ocean. The owners have moved on to other ventures. Other boats. They are smart entrepreneurs and have made good money and have moved on to their next big project.
Read the full article here: https://dsad.com/domain-shanes-daily-list-domains-auction-wednesday-march-22nd/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You took four distinct stories and mangled them all together to make a mucky cluster____. :xf.sick:

Follow along...

Shane Cultra is "dsad shane" is Domain Shane is good guy. Still with me?

Shane Bellone is "the other shane" is "turned out to be a scammer" is bad guy. How are we doing so far? Keep up.

Adam Dicker is "web developer of the year" is bad guy from Canada and is not "Alan" but is "close to it." Don't quit on me. We've made it this far.

Both Shane Bellone and Adam Dicker threatened to sue people but never did. Little boys with big words.

Toby Clements is bad guy and is not "Tobby" but is close to it. You made it! I'm proud of you.

You're welcome. :xf.grin:

so..what i managed to gather so far is Adam is a bad guy of the year developing sites in Canada, while Shane is a good guy of the year writing blogs from unknown location probably Canada too but no one cares, the other Shane is somewhere in between being a bad guy himself but suing bad guys from all over Canada in his spare time when he is not busy scamming good guys... what Flippa has to do with all that? are they from Canada - i feel this is the most important thing to know at this stage... looks like Flippa scamming just everyone regardless of their location, even Canadians. is that correct?

...damn, i forgot about Toby, is he something of the year too?
this industry is full of scammers and Canadians suing each other. that's disturbing...

•••
What am I missing????

Is Shane ending a love relationship but maintaining an advertising relationship?

Did they get back together in a boy loses girl wins girl love story?

ds.PNG

•••
•••
•••
•••
so..what i managed to gather so far is Adam is a bad guy of the year developing sites in Canada, while Shane is a good guy of the year writing blogs from unknown location probably Canada too but no one cares, the other Shane is somewhere in between being a bad guy himself but suing bad guys from all over Canada in his spare time when he is not busy scamming good guys... what Flippa has to do with all that? are they from Canada - i feel this is the most important thing to know at this stage... looks like Flippa scamming just everyone regardless of their location, even Canadians. is that correct?

...damn, i forgot about Toby, is he something of the year too?
this industry is full of scammers and Canadians suing each other. that's disturbing...
Close enough. :zippermouth:

Last edited:
•••
Did they get back together in a boy loses girl wins girl love story?
Read DSAD and you'll catch the pattern: pay him and he's your best friend. Don't pay him and he cries.

He's a good guy tho, IMO, today, but nothing's ever promised tomorrow.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back