IT.COM

Domain store themes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rick Pereira

Established Member
Impact
I see that the subject has been discussed but awhile ago. So show me your domain store sites and tell me what themes you used etc. Looking for inspiration to building my own but everything i find is more store-like and no make offer and nice way to show our domain names(we dont usually have a logo or pic for all our domains i mean)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's my site http://domainslots.com/

It's very new and not a lot of domains in there at the moment as i only launched last night :)

I am also offering every NamePros member 50 credits free of charge upon signing up :)

•••
Would love to see some more. Great chance to show them off guys

•••
Really? No one wants to show off their sale page?

•••
You could click on the domains in my footer to get both a PHP Domain Store Theme as well as a live site.

•••
Cool and clean site @stub. Any more?

•••
Nope. I don't have any more PHP Domain Store Themes. I think it's the best free software of it's kind (of course) and competes quite well against any commercial product. It has a landing page for each domain so you can redirect traffic directly to the domain you are selling. OK. Not the prettiest landing page, but the prettiest it's ever been :) (but could do with some more work). I haven't found any wordpress theme that compares with it, for example. If there is, I'd like to here about it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back