Dynadot

DomainParking.co.uk

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainparking.co.uk

Fantastic stuff - I'm glad your happy with our service :)

If you have any questions or suggestions please dont hesitate to put them forward via our support ticket system, alternatively send a PM.

Best of luck with parking your domains.

Kind Regards,

Kate

CoolMark said:
Hi Joe, welcome to NamePros.

Lol, your posts definitely weren't here yesterday and now all four have arrived at once :laugh:

It's good to see your site up and running again. I've logged in and checked my domains and worked out why they hadn't been working. I had set the group to DNS but the individual domains were still set to URL forwarding.

I've changed it now and they're working perfectly.

The landers look great, I'm going to move a few more of my domains over to Domain Parking.

:)

Hi Guys,

Thank you for welcoming us to NP.

I have just replied to all PM's and wish you all great weekend.

Kind Regards,

Kate
Account Manager

•••
What happened to the 10p minimum per click??

Just checked my stats and cpc for one domain is 1p cpc for another is 2p

Not a good indication for me to start switching my main domains from other parking providers.

•••
Hi Kate,

When shall we expect the approval of my new account?

•••
Domainparking.co.uk

Hi Cash2Park,

I just sent you a PM - All other PM's also replied to :)

Take Care Guys,

Kate

•••
I really like how your pages say "featured company" instead of the usual "sponsored listing" above the ads. I don't know how you get away with that, but I like it. I thought ads had to be clearly stated that they were ads but I don't know who that ad feed is from. Does anyone?

•••
Hi. I signed up & waiting for approval. Sent PM to kate.

•••
I also signed up and got approved about 2 hours later. Not bad. I am going to park my first name there right now and see how that does.

•••
Mr.Kate,

I signed up & waiting for approval.

Also PMed you

•••
Hi Kate, or is it Joe? I have a few quick questions.

1) I read your payment TOS, which mentions "35 days from receipt of invoice". So is the invoice dated each month end (as in Jan 31st) or some other date?

2) By net 35 payments, I assume (example) Revenue earned in Jan 2008 is paid on March 5th?

3) Do you have a Yahoo SM feed for all countries? Or do you use multiple feed providers?

4) Do you pay for multiple clicks from a visitor?

5) Do you guarantee the minimum £ 0.10 or is it just a general historic average?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hi. kate
Also PM you

•••
Same here. Signed up. Waiting approval. PM sent.

•••
hi.. kate, i signed up Today and waiting for approval, I sent you a PM..

•••
Mr.Kate,

Also PMed you

•••
Hi Guys,

All PM's have been replied to :)

I can already see a few NamePros members generating some nice traffic / revenue.

I wish everyone the best of luck when parking there names with us. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our platform whatsoever, please dont hesitate to ask and we'll do our best to make it happen.

All the best,

Kate
Account Manager

•••
Thanks and I am thinking of joining in next week with few domains I have.

Regards

•••
Hi Kate

Hi Kate

Mahesh here , i have registered just now on domainparking.co.uk. Please approve me.

Thx
Mahesh P.

•••
I've been using domainparking for over a week now, and I must say the platform is fantastic. The CTR for adult domains seems to be very high.. (i am only testing 1 adult name right now but the CTR is above 40%) unheard of elsewhere, just a pity the CPC is still 2p

I'll defo be switching a few more domains for testing.

•••
Hello Varon,

Varon said:
1) I read your payment TOS, which mentions "35 days from receipt of invoice". So is the invoice dated each month end (as in Jan 31st) or some other date?
* ANSWER: Our system automatically generates an invoice once we have confirmed figures from our provider. This invoice will be displayed within your admin section and an email will be sent to the registered email address on that account stating "invoice is ready". Your invoice will hit your account no later than the 5th of each month.

Varon said:
2) By net 35 payments, I assume (example) Revenue earned in Jan 2008 is paid on March 5th?
* ANSWER: You are correct

Varon said:
3) Do you have a Yahoo SM feed for all countries? Or do you use multiple feed providers?
*ANSWER: At the moment we are only using our Yahoo SM Global feed. We will be using our other feed providers as stocking fillers though which will enable us to backfill any results / countries which Yahoo may not.

Varon said:
4) Do you pay for multiple clicks from a visitor?
*ANSWER: Yes

Varon said:
5) Do you guarantee the minimum £ 0.10 or is it just a general historic average?
*ANSWER: During our 10 month testing phase prior to setting live to the public, we found that 10p was the general minimum average. This is something we will continue to monitor though as more and more users join our network.

--------------------
I hope i have answered your questions OK? If you ever require further help or have any suggestion on how to improve our system, Please PM or send support a message via the ticket system in your control panel.

Have a great weekend.

Kate

•••
DomainParking.co.uk said:
Hi Guys,

All PM's have been replied to :)
Nope, sent you PM on 29th - still don`t see your reply :)

•••
Hi. kate
Also PM you

•••
i'm just sent my email address to kate, and few hours i get approval, this great job!!
thanks kate, its time to collect clicks :)

•••
It appears the domains are not resolving.

All domains using the nameservers of domainparking are not resolving, including the ones in your sig.

Loans.de is resolving but that is using different nameservers (eurodns)

Any idea how long this has been happening, and when it will be fixed?

Cheers

•••
FagEnd said:
It appears the domains are not resolving.

All domains using the nameservers of domainparking are not resolving, including the ones in your sig.

Loans.de is resolving but that is using different nameservers (eurodns)

Any idea how long this has been happening, and when it will be fixed?

Cheers

None of mine are resolving.

In future I'm going to try setting the DNS to two different nameservers.

•••
Domains are resolving now.

I got a super fast response from kate in my support ticket explaining what happened.

It's nice to have a good support system from a parking company for a change :)

•••
Hi Guys.

* John Doe - PM replied to, sorry for delay.

* CoolMark - There are no issues with the Name Servers, you must have just caught us while we were updating our router, this only took a few minutes. sorry if there was any inconvenience.

Please note: If any of you have any questions or suggestions whatsoever you can always use our support ticket system as FAGEND pointed out (thanks fagend). Our support system is monitored 24/7

I hope your all having a great weekend, speak soon.

Kind Regards,

Kate

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back