IT.COM

DomainParking.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ns1.domainparking.co.uk
ns2.domainparking.co.uk

•••
today i get 5 clicks but no money here :(
what happen ?

•••
stroom_accu said:
what happen ?

This was happening to me too on many of my domains. Getting clicks but absolutely zero revenue.
Before this I was getting 1 or 2 pence a click. It says we will get at least 10 per click but I have not seen this.

I have now moved most of my domains out of domainparking.co.uk

I left 1 or 2 to see if it improves but I have my doubts. I just feel this is a rip off, someone is getting the revenue from the clicks, and if not, I dont want 0p ads on my domains. Why would I?

•••
they updata revenue 24H once

•••
stroom_accu said:
what happen ?

They report the clicks first and the revenue later, it's nothing to worry about. Revenue Direct do the same thing and Parked guess the revenue and then correct it later.

Different companies work in different ways, you just need to patiently wait and see how much the clicks are worth.

•••
names said:
they updata revenue 24H once
so, i am wait to know my revenue until 24 hours?
wait and see..

•••
constructive criticism

Although some parking companies put disclaimers on the page.. having the url show:"[customers domain].....com/parking.php".Seems like a bad idea.I don't think it helps clicks to hang a big sign on the browser as well as the bottom of the page["domainparkinginternational{legal}"] page that it is parked..the customers can usually figure it out fast enough! lol

•••
I realise cantstop.

I suggest Kate to check the possibilities to have the url show:"[customers domain].....com/welcome.php" or Home.php or just the domain name itself instead of "[customers domain].....com/parking.php".

But the bottom, I hope many companies are showing their name.

Last edited:
•••
Hey yaah... after more than 5 days. I dont have seen my domain have been resolved. I have make sure all my domain that have been parked in domainparking.co.uk using this ns,
ns1.domainparking.co.uk
ns2.domainparking.co.uk

kate must resolve this problem.
Name Server:ns1.domainparking.co.uk
Name Server:ns2.domainparking.co.uk
Registration Date: 2008-02-13 02:34
Expiration Date: 2009-02-13 02:34
Network Whois record
Don't have an IP address for which to get a record

anyone have same problem with me here ?

•••
Try this to resolve Domains

My domains are resolving very well.

Your problem may be because you have pointed the nameservers to domainparking.co.uk. But NOT changed the domain option to DNS : Yes

If DNS : No, then the name will not resolve.

So try by changing the domain option to DNS : Yes

Last edited:
•••
So it means that i must changes the conf at my dashboard at domainparking.co.uk ?
thanks. :)
and just wondering why the support or kate is so quite here ...

Last edited:
•••
Hi.
From your Dashboard Click "Domains" under "Domain Maintanance" and click the domain & in the main tab Last item is "DNS".

If it is selected as no, your domains willnot resolve.
So change it to YES.

Hope this will solve your requirment

•••
namserver update

Hi Kate

Thanks for the reply to the support ticket on how to put the keywords in
but I have added some new domain which haven't been updated but dns is updated on who is . i've just changed namesever for sexyscream.com and dns is on who is but still my domain isn't updated on domainparking yet. Another thing I have
3 clicks on 24/2 which still have no revenue on.

please advise

Sim sexyscream

•••
Domainparking.co.uk

Hi Guys,

I have now selected "Instant Email" when people reply to a thread - I had no idea the Default Thread Subscription Mode was set to "NO EMAILS", oops. I have also now enabled "PM's" to be sent direct to a member of staff :)

It looks like Greatwebss and CoolMark have been doing a great job of teaching people the ropes, much appreciated. Also thank you to Jabier for the kind welcome to NP

In regards to the [customers domain].com/parking.php - This will be changed within the next couple of days to e.g. [customers domain].com/index.php or welcome.php (tech guys promise) - I will notify all NP members when this is done.

Keep the great suggestions coming (post support tickets) because at the end of the day we're building this platform you guys so feel free to comment on what tools you require and we'll do our best to make it happen.

Thank you to all which are supporting our domain parking site.

Take care all,

Kate

•••
PM sent regarding Irish traffic.

•••
Domainparking.co.uk

Hi Gemsergio,

PM Replied to :)

Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards,

Kate

•••
I'm still waiting on revenue for clicks??

1 domain has 27 clicks this month and earned £0.06 in total. £0.002 per click. 5 clicks just to make a penny. (worse than any other provider I have EVER used)

I asked support via ticket a long time ago to look in to my CPC and was told it would be done. Heard nothing more. I'm still waiting on my minimum £0.10 per click.

Can someone at least explain why this is the case?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Dond know why, i have try login to see my dashboard, my clicks and earning. But its hard to see. Because i have seen server not found here.
Any people that same problem with me ?

•••
Hi FagEnd,

Can you please PM me your user ID and i will look into your account.

As explained previously the minimum of 0.10p per click was used as a guildline while testing the system. Due to the nature of the domains we were testing at the time we worked out 0.10p as a basic baseline, obviously this figure will vary depending on paid keywords clicked, for example, If someone was to have a safari domain and a user searched for the word "BABOONS", the advertiser may have only paid $0.10c to be listed, meaning your % of monies will be lower than 0.10p and so on.

Please note: Not all clicks are paid advertising links, some clicks done on your account may also be web results depending on the obscurity of the search term. If our provider does not return paid results to your parking page then these are filled with relivent weblinks, more often than not our provider 'Yahoo' cover all areas but I guess sometime there will be dead spots.

The appropriate wording should read as: More often than not users receive anything from £0.10p up to £4.00+ per paid advertising link clicked via there parking page.

If we were to do the calculations again 'now' working on the average minimum user click over our entire network, this figure would infact be much higher but obviously the quality of each individual domain portfolio is different so these figures would not be a true reflection, hence not publishing them as a guaranteed min amount to earn per click.

I hope this has helped explain in some way and i wish you a good weekend.

Kind Regards,

Kate

FagEnd said:
I'm still waiting on revenue for clicks??

1 domain has 27 clicks this month and earned £0.06 in total. £0.002 per click. 5 clicks just to make a penny. (worse than any other provider I have EVER used)

I asked support via ticket a long time ago to look in to my CPC and was told it would be done. Heard nothing more. I'm still waiting on my minimum £0.10 per click.

Can someone at least explain why this is the case?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
DomainParking.co.uk said:
Hi FagEnd,

Can you please PM me your user ID and i will look into your account.

As explained previously the minimum of 0.10p per click was used as a guildline while testing the system. Due to the nature of the domains we were testing at the time we worked out 0.10p as a basic baseline, obviously this figure will vary depending on paid keywords clicked, for example, If someone was to have a safari domain and a user searched for the word "BABOONS", the advertiser may have only paid $0.10c to be listed, meaning your % of monies will be lower than 0.10p and so on.

Please note: Not all clicks are paid advertising links, some clicks done on your account may also be web results depending on the obscurity of the search term. If our provider does not return paid results to your parking page then these are filled with relivent weblinks, more often than not our provider 'Yahoo' cover all areas but I guess sometime there will be dead spots.

The appropriate wording should read as: More often than not users receive anything from £0.10p up to £4.00+ per paid advertising link clicked via there parking page.

If we were to do the calculations again 'now' working on the average minimum user click over our entire network, this figure would infact be much higher but obviously the quality of each individual domain portfolio is different so these figures would not be a true reflection, hence not publishing them as a guaranteed min amount to earn per click.

I hope this has helped explain in some way and i wish you a good weekend.

Kind Regards,

Kate
If not all clicks are paid advertising links then what the hell are they doing on our parked pages?

If I wanted unpaid links on my domains I would set them up on a website myself. I parked my names to monetise them, not to be charitable. If you told me most of my clicks would be unpaid beforehand, do you really think I would park them with you?

No more copout replies, are we getting paid for our clicks or not?

Imagine if parked or trafficz or fab etc told their clients "sorry, we only pay for some clicks"

You need to rethink the business strategy of domainparking.co.uk

•••
Hello FagEnd,

FagEnd said:
No more copout replies, are we getting paid for our clicks or not?
Sorry, copout replies!!! Our reply clearly answered your question.... I have also asked you to provide me with your user ID so i can look into your account, yet you have not done so! The reason we require your ID is to see if any fraudulent activity has occurred as obviously clicks of this nature would not be paid for yet would still display in your stats as clicks made.
FagEnd said:
If I wanted unpaid links on my domains I would set them up on a website myself
I feel you're just trying to attack our platform and create negativity as all parking companies do this and have done so for many years - You cant expect obscure and totally nonsense words to be paid for, its common practise to backfill with web results or even default listings like shopping.com, ebay.com, directory.com etc
FagEnd said:
Imagine if parked or trafficz or fab etc told their clients "sorry, we only pay for some clicks"
They would say exactly the same as we do e.g. users will only receive monies on paid advertising links, fact.

Here is a typical example of a parking company other than ours which do the same (Domain Sponsor) Any results which are not "Sponsored" default to Dealtime.com - Shopping.com - SearchExplorer.com - TheFreeDirectory.com - You can test this by going to e.g. www.media.com - now type an obscure search term e.g. " meddia " (non sponsored listing) but if you type e.g. " mediaa " you see a sponsored result.
FagEnd said:
You need to rethink the business strategy of domainparking.co.uk
Our business strategy is fine as we pay users for links which have been sponsored (like all parking companies). If 'you' wish to create a company which runs at a loss by paying users for non sponsored listing then be my guest, infact if you decide to do such a thing we would love a sub feed (keep me posted).
FagEnd said:
I parked my names to monetise them, not to be charitable.
I think you have your comments back to front as it would infact be 'us' who were being 'charitable' by paying for 'non paid advertising links'.

I will await your ID for further investigation regarding clicks made on your account.

Regards,

Kate

Last edited:
•••
Just Apply, Waiting for approval.

Kate, just send you PM. Please Check

•••
parking with them,domainparking.co.uk are great job,just want to say.

•••
Thank you for your support 'name', much appreciated.

Also, miocarbon PM replied to, account now active :)

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Kind Regards,

Kate

names said:
parking with them,domainparking.co.uk are great job,just want to say.

•••
Hi Kate,

Can you monetize traffic from places such a Portugal? I think Yahoo monetizes it as Brasil traffic - not sure though. I tested a couple of Portuguese traffic names at DP.co.uk , but only got clicks for some US visitors.

Also, do you know approx when we will be able to customize the templates a bit more, add our own images etc?

Cheers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back