Domain Empire

DomainParking.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the hint!

I have just checked their FAQ: They have no country restrictions, pay options are usual (PayPal, check, wire transfer), 35 days pay cycle, £25 a minimum pay.

Looks interesting!

•••
Are they with adsense? Have you got an affiliate link?

•••
"We guarantee you will earn from £0.10p up to £4.20+ for every advertising link clicked via your parked domain page"

I wonder how long that'll last...

•••
Anyone gotten paid yet from this service?

•••
techie5487 said:
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

have you been paid by them yet? also are you associated with the site (other than parking there)

•••
I just signed up.

Being from the UK myself, I'm quite interested in a UK based company to monetise my domains :)

•••
FagEnd said:
I just signed up.

Being from the UK myself, I'm quite interested in a UK based company to monetise my domains :)

I hope you have more luck than I had. I signed up the day this thread was posted and got the following:

"thank you for comfirming your email address, your account will need to be validated by a member of staff before it is ready for use, a confirmation email will be sent to you when this has happened"

That was almost a month ago and so far I haven't heard anything at all from them...

:)

•••
I was accepted not long after this post and I logged into my account and added a few domains.

Their website looked very professional and well made, but I only added a few domains because I wanted to wait and see what the landers were like, how they could be customised and how they performed etc.

The only trouble is that whenever I tried to look at my landing pages they didn't work, I just got the "The page cannot be displayed" page.

Now their website is the same as well, it just isn't there.

Has anyone else managed to achieve anything with them?

I'm hoping they'll be back online soon because it looked so good.

•••
I have started testing it with one reasonable domain, not too much traffic, making about $100/year, travel oriented. I was skeptical at first when I saw all local UK ad links, but then some good click were seen and the performance looked better than the annual average. If I recall right, I did not spot good clicks lately.

I have attempted to try them also with an adult domain, but that did not work at all. One could not pass the barrier of the opening minors protecting pop-up which would reload rapidly whether you click YES or NO. Didn't bother to complain since such an obvious defect they would have to notice of their own.

I have checked how many domains do they host or park, at
http://www.ipwalk.com/default/search/nameserver/domainparking.co.uk
Today I see number 1162, 5 weeks ago it was 206. So, they are really a start-up, and one needs to be cautious.

By the way, another start-up, EVOlanding, parks apparently 4100 domains (data updated two weeks ago).

•••
dedekind said:
I have started testing it with one reasonable domain, not too much traffic, making about $100/year, travel oriented. I was skeptical at first when I saw all local UK ad links, but then some good click were seen and the performance looked better than the annual average. If I recall right, I did not spot good clicks lately.

I have attempted to try them also with an adult domain, but that did not work at all. One could not pass the barrier of the opening minors protecting pop-up which would reload rapidly whether you click YES or NO. Didn't bother to complain since such an obvious defect they would have to notice of their own.

I have checked how many domains do they host or park, at
http://www.ipwalk.com/default/search/nameserver/domainparking.co.uk
Today I see number 1162, 5 weeks ago it was 206. So, they are really a start-up, and one needs to be cautious.

By the way, another start-up, EVOlanding, parks apparently 4100 domains (data updated two weeks ago).

So can you see your pages or their website?

None of it works for me.

•••
Thanks for the info, also thanks for the info with ref to just starting up!!

Maybe if anyone from domainparking visits here, they could give for info on their future plans?

•••
CoolMark said:
So can you see your pages or their website?

None of it works for me.

I couldn't see them this weekend!

"Server not found" message.

•••
Domainparking.co.uk

I have removed all text [within body] because its been replicated below. This was due to multiple submissions. Please see original post below.

Kate

Last edited:
•••
below....

Last edited:
•••
Domainparking.co.uk - Hi Guys

below....

Last edited:
•••
Domainparking.co.uk - Hi Guys

Hi All,

My name is Joe and I'm one of the tech guys which work for 'Domain Parking'.

While BETA testing over the past few weeks everything has been running smoothly but at 2am Saturday morning our telehouse data centre, based in Canary Wharf London (Heart of the UK internet) notified us of an issue which related to 'LONAP' which is a London based Internet Exchange Point. (issue now resolved). However, ENTA have also switched off a 10Gb circuit for maintenance which has had a knock on effect. This has resulted in a DNS cache problem for us which is being resolved as we speak, if not already.

Sorry for the inconvenience but these were all caused by third party network issues and were not due to any fault of our own or our providers at Telehouse. It is an extremely rare occurrence and something we've not experienced in the 12 years of being a customer, sorry guys.

All issues have now been resolved - Sorry again to the beta testers involved, thank you for your patience.

Now that I've been directed to this thread I will make sure to keep you all updated.

If anyone has any questions whatsoever please feel free to fire away. We have a great team working for us, all of which now have access to this forum and are ready to help.

I hope you all had a great weekend and I look forward to being part of this forum.

Kind Regards,

Joe

•••
Hi Joe, welcome to NamePros.

Lol, your posts definitely weren't here yesterday and now all four have arrived at once :laugh:

It's good to see your site up and running again. I've logged in and checked my domains and worked out why they hadn't been working. I had set the group to DNS but the individual domains were still set to URL forwarding.

I've changed it now and they're working perfectly.

The landers look great, I'm going to move a few more of my domains over to Domain Parking.

:)

•••
I just sign up, but not sure whether or not will get approve.

•••
I have sent a PM to DomainParking.co.uk But waiting for a reply or my PM. Are you there?

•••
I have applied for an account on 9th Jan 08 & confirmed the email address.
But still waiting for their approval.

•••
They took a while with me as well, but it was well worth the wait.

I think it's going to be the norm with most parking providers to approve accounts manually because there are so many scammers opening multiple accounts for their click-fraud campaigns nowadays.

It's a shame it's had an effect on all of us, but at least we know we will be parking our domains on a more stable and secure system than we would be if anyone could open accounts without any checks at all.

•••
i signed up the other day and i got approval on the same day

fast service for me, time to test a few L-L-L domains.

Thanks DomainParking.co.uk & staff

•••
i signed up yesterday waiting for approval

•••
I signed up 23 days back & waiting for approval

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back