Dynadot

showcase Domains related to DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
adao.png

Sold 3 weeks after reg

•••
•••
Are DAOs going to be the next NFTs? I've regged a few but in .xyz extension. I have a hunch that xyz will be the extension for the metaverse.
DAOs are community-owned corporations, which can bring fractionalized ownership to anything.

Do you want to own a castle? A space company? A film studio? It can be done.

A DAO could be made for that. Build a DAO to raise the amount and offer fractionalized ownership of the property to all participants. Then use the castle to organize events, offer it for rent, and accept the payments in crypto, which are automatically distributed to all owners.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
daofi.com
daobox.com
dao.online

•••
•••
Decentralized Technology

dotcom

•••
•••
Congrats to seller & buyer!

Nice flip..

Screenshot_20211230_061911.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
only have 3 and I sold 1 already for 2k to a domainer in China.

•••
AutonomousOrganization .com

AutonomousCommunity .com

AutonomousInc .com

AutonomousFirm .com

AutonomousCurrency .com

Last edited:
•••
DAOFi.com is a strong domain IMHO. Have you reached out to the dot org? I'm surprised they haven't bought it from you already.

@jinzhenhua if u value your domain and believe in it, don't reach out. Imo

•••
•••
•••
•••
So someone sold passport for 80 and now selling it for 200?
That sale didn’t close. Seller announced the sale before confirming payment. Buyer never paid.

Domain is still with the same owner.

•••
@Elad n why the disagree reaction to my reply? You have made sales doing outbound and you even use the same broker as me, who's known for his incredible outbound strategy. You don't even believe in the garbage advice you are peddling around here. Why do you do it? Do you think the stubborn "just wait and let them come to you" bullshit sounds cool or sonething? 😆 You know better than most here that it's not a valid argument.

1)I dont use a brokerage service (used in the past for a bit), will use stud.com when Rick will open the gates
2)If you really value your names and you have enough cash to hold i would advise you not to outbound.
If i done that in the past its even a stronger argument lol.

Dont outbound your valueable names if u can and want top $

And ill stop the discussion here from my part

And ill ignore your comment about garbage advice lol, i know better ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back