IT.COM

"Done For You" Complete Dropshipping Eshop For $55

NameSilo
Watch

WMF

Impact
Hi all :)
I am currently working on my first dropshipping shop using Ezusy app.

As I really like it I would like to use it permanently and that's why I would like to build a portfolio of Woocommerce / Ezusy shops. So I am offering this service for just $55 and for 10 shops.

Important Note: By ordering my service you agree that I have the right to include your shop into my portfolio and add a link to my website into your website's footer.
* If I need to mention your website publicly I will NOT mention that this is a dropshipping website.
** You own everything including copyright.

My offer includes:
1. Free domain name registration (It will be registered under your name and you will be responsible for its renewal each year).
2. Free lifetime hosting with CPanel powered by Namecheap in US Servers.
3. Fully functional, ready for selling, Wordpress eshop using WooCommerce plugin. (Unique Custom Design, SEO Ready, Daily Backups, Loading Speed Optimized, Responsive, Compatible With All The Major Browsers, Conversion Optimized, and in overall everything a professionally built eshop needs).
4. Logo design.
5. Paypal integration (Other payment methods could be added as well at no extra costs except if there is a need to buy a plugin - In this case you pay the cost of the plugin too).
6. Shipping Configuration.
7. Legal Compliance Ready (Terms Of Use, Cookies Policy, Cookies Notice)
8. Niche selection (I will help you to find the best niche for you. All niches are acceptable as long as they are legal).
9. Ezusy free account creation under you name. (The free account allow the import of 150 products. You can upgrade anytime you want. The account will be created using an email address created with your newly registered domain. The only thing you will have to do is to change passwords when I deliver).
10. Ezusy setup including Woocommerce connection.
11. Selection of the 150 best products of your niche from Aliexpress from reputable and reliable sellers.
12. 10 Royalty free featured images and 10 SEO optimized titles for your first blog posts.
13. Delivery within 72-96 hours. 100% Refund if I don't deliver on time.

Feel free to ask any question you may have :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back