IT.COM

DropCatch Verification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel-MD

Established Member
Impact
I have questions regarding photo verification at Drop Catch so I can bid in auctions.
I've submitted my documents twice, but I don't know the status, nor received any email about it. What I see now is:

So I don't know.. they receive the pictures?. Did they disregard them? And to make things worst, I still want to participate in an auction that closes in two days.. and the weekend is coming, so I suppose the staff will be short.

What's your advice for me to get my account in good shape to participate in the auction?
verification.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Call them. Their support telephone number is at the bottom of their website.

•••
•••
Just got a message they did not receive them so I reuploaded them and attached them to the support email.

reups.jpg

•••
Update: Contacted them through the support form and managed to get my account verified in less than an hour.

•••
Call them. Their support telephone number is at the bottom of their website.
So I've been in domaining since 1997, but never happened to use DropCatch before a few days ago. I got through all the verification stuff, then successfully won an auction - and paid for the name.

But now I find out that you need (...or needed) to have a NameBright account. I've sent 2 messages to their support team, but no response at all.

There was NO disclosure on the site regarding the need to have a NameBright account. Is DropCatch a scam? How do I get my domain name out of NameBright...and how do I know that it's actually there?

Any direction would be much appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back