IT.COM

Dropshippers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dropshippers.com? no idea..site leads to a search engine

•••
I think dropshippers are those that take orders from their site and then forward the order to another. Will look that the item came from them, but not. I don't know if this is correct :)

•••
Yes that is correct. Dropshipper is a company that delivers your sold product for you. Just so you dont have to carry inventory.

Thats what they say anyway.

The truth is a real dropshipper/s are hard to find.
I guess vstore or amazon could be called a dropshipper and that is how most (mostly all) operate with affilates.
And like I said finding a dropshipper who will allow you to accept orders on your site, then they'll deliver the product private label is very Vary hard to find. Oh its got to be cost effective to.

•••
Be wary of scams where you are asked for a "small" fee to participate in a dropshipping program. Sometimes you'll end up with a company with expensive inventory that you'll never be able to sell.

•••
Thanks for the input and advise. I don't touch affililiate programs that charge fees :)

Finding a dropshipper with a really free program is like impossible. Maybe someone who has personal experience can "enlighten" us :)

•••
I have had more success looking for wholesale products with low minimums $$ required. Of course youll have to ship yourself but then your a real business with boxes, logos, and return customers. Easier to build something for yourself - and doing it this way it will last.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back