Dynadot

Dynadot landing pages don't work (new ones)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Not Found

Your domain could not be found in our forwarding or stealth forwarding tables.

If you recently set your name servers, please wait a few minutes and try again. Sometimes restarting your browser helps.

If you require further assistance, please visit our main site at www.dynadot.com

HOURS AFTER LISTING. dynadot still shows this nonsense error, as if it is difficult to create a new page after listing a domain. Previously this would be corrected after a few minutes automatically. Now new ones fail.
They are changing things, and new bugs can pop up, ..wondering if they are making good changes or bad changes.

Their make offer pages invite anonymous lowballing agents connected to registrars, and people trying to sell domains they don't own. Dynadot is like Sedo in many ways. Far from being good enough.

Why not contact Dynadot:
Chat gives Ajax Error.
Feature request: you can't type a long message..it is like twitter.
Email: where exactly to send support@? ..it can be lost in the crowd. or you may get thank you message..and that may be all.

(Noone is close enough to Epik in landing pages, but unfortunately they (epik=masterbucks) are just scammers, and they have no intention of correcting themselves.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You got more issues than Donald Trump.
Stick with epik bro

•••
I checked one domain, now works, but after 1+ day.
I'm trying to improve all: Dynadot, Epik, Afternic, Sedo, ..this is why I critisize them (giving feedback).
I'm like white-hat hacker. In the same way, DT (the current POTUS) is whitehat, obviously, but he is a much more important figure than me , in the universe. You can trust my words, but you can't trust his words, because you will misunderstand them (intentionally).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back