NameSilo

information Elon Musk buys ai.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

branding

Private InvestorTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it confirmed that Elon bought it?

There is no WHOIS update, no domain transfer update, and the servers seem the same.

Last edited:
•••
.COM is King, beats .ai and any other extention.

•••
Elon Musk Lol GIF

•••
What that's a huge much better than x. Ai

•••
That means that the owner is neither openai nor elon.

•••

There is no WHOIS update, no domain transfer update, and the servers seem the same.

Good question. Hard to confirm at this point.

Maybe he (re) bought openai, would be a musk thing to do :)

Last edited:
•••
Or maybe chatGPT went rogue and is messing with us 😂

•••
•••
Good question. Hard to confirm at this point.

Maybe he (re) bought openai, would be a musk thing to do :)
I bet someone else bought it in February nor OpenAI nor Elon, but someone is trying to sell them and maybe wanting their attention.

•••
I bet someone else bought it in February nor OpenAI nor Elon, but someone is trying to sell them and maybe wanting their attention.

Could be. I was under the impression the Feb. sale was confirmed but I'm not 100% sure now.

Edit:
Maybe musk was the buyer the first time around. He does use a mixture of registrars and Google is definitely one of them.

Last edited:
•••
Elon Musk was one of the founders of OpenAI. He could have owned AI.com when he founded OpenAI. He may not have needed to buy it back if he was renting it to OpenAI.

•••
"analytics india mag" is quite reliable source.

•••
Doesn't get any better than ai.com

•••
I love Elon.

Last edited:
•••
"analytics india mag" is quite reliable source.
Agree, but go to Ai.com.
The proof is in the awful redirect to X.ai.

•••
He realized the Twitter rebranding was a terrible idea, so now X.com will be rebranded as AI.com. Brilliant.

•••
Not bad

so, currently:

ai.com --> x.ai
x.com --> twitter.com

Give the xyborg a bit to get settled, it'll all work out.

•••
•••
I wonder what he will acquire next. He surely knows how to stay in the "talks" for his out of the box moves.

•••
•••
I'm actually getting social media emails from X now.... and it looks so gross. It should say Twitter tweet... but now it just says X (formerly Twitter)

idk how long this rebrand will last, but htat SF irl strobe light atop twitter HQ is kinda serious.

Not sure i feel like using Twitter now that it's like this. It's caused me to stay away from it a bit.

And no, i will not start calling it X

•••
He realized the Twitter rebranding was a terrible idea, so now X.com will be rebranded as AI.com. Brilliant.
With the way he's been seizing any handle he likes, it wouldn't be a surprise he went after the poor soul who's trying to flog

TwitterAi .com​

•••
Elon Musk was one of the founders of OpenAI. He could have owned AI.com when he founded OpenAI. He may not have needed to buy it back if he was renting it to OpenAI.
Not really
AI.com had been owned by Future Media Architects (FMA) & portfolio is manage now by his sister ( Elequa have health problems )
On 29 Sept 2021 DomainInvesting report to be sold to someone from Nft universe
Price unknown but asking price was 11 mil.
So if the deal was done in 2021 maybe Musk paid now 15 , 20 , 25 mil. 🤷

Last edited:
•••

It is a very good question.
And it does not make sense to me knowing a bit about what he is currently trying to do with Brand X. (x.com)
And that seems to be a priority for him right now.

Just because one of his co's is developing AI tech, one should not assume.
If it forwarded to x.com it still is meaningless, but it forwards to x.ai.
You can forward a domain to anything.

The attention someone has brought to this may be money in the pocket to those that sell rumor to those without facts.

Assume nothing. I have no facts to what this is, only suspicion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back