Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

podaf

Established Member
Impact
Hello
I have renewed some domains at epik .com on 6/1/2023
They took payment. but they didn't renew my domains
I have contacted them Yesterday. There is no answer until now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the last two days, I am trying to retrieve my expired domain names to my Account to renew, but Epik Online Chat is no more there and I wrote two emails but no response from them. What is happening actually in Epik?

Last edited:
•••
For the last two days, I am trying to retrieve my expired domain names to my Account to renew, but Epik Online Chat is no more there and I wrote two emails but no response from them. What is happening actually in Epik?
I found myself in the same shoes from the last weekend. Some domains were paid but not renewed. Some were paid and prolongated via the same bill.
There is no answer from Epik support so far and the support chat is disabled (bad signal). Nobody answered by phone either.
So I have transferred these expired domains from Epik to Dynadot. It's still working without delays and problems.

I have no clue what to do with the hundred domains I still have at Epik but unfortunately, I feel more and more I need to transfer out of Epik asap. It's not safe anymore.

•••
I have been transferring my domains out....

dyna is for me now *giggle

Cheers
Corey

•••
Will any responsible Staff from Epik respond here to our grievances? It is height of incapability and irresponsobility on the part of Epik. ONLINE CHAT CLOSED, NO RESPONSE TO OUR EMAILS. Whom should we complain?

•••
•••
Will any responsible Staff from Epik respond here to our grievances?
Most probably they will not.

Focus on the transfer of your domains out of Epik, today.

Enough warnings about the situation were posted everywhere on NamePros, act now.

•••
In future 2023 known as 'epik destroyed domainer's life'.

first time i see, a company theft domains and money. not provide code and renewal. if both option closed, can't do anything ....

•••
I
I have contacted PayPal. so that epik could give me refund.
there is no answer ???

@Epik.com
I have just received an answer from epik via PayPal.
that All my domains have been renewed as of yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:
•••
Honestly Speaking, everyone saying they're facing renewal and registration issues.

But why i've not faced a single problem on epik and i have almost moved 15 domains from epik to dynadot for fasttransfer...!!

Even i sold a .co domain on afternic 3 months ago even this domain was expired and in i think grace period or something and when i try to renew this showing additional cost of $80 then i talk to epik support then they remove additional cost and i renew in normal fee.
And then i got auth code from epik and was also afraid if this transfer not complete but, this transfer was quick and was very happy.

So, i'm really surprised, why you guys facing registration and renewals problems.

Thanks,
Ali

•••
•••
For the last two days, I am trying to retrieve my expired domain names to my Account to renew, but Epik Online Chat is not no more there and I wrote two emails but no response from them. What is happening actually in Epik?
i think everyone is fired, clean house, under new owners.

•••

Exactly same thing happened for me. Cant recover 2 of my domains.

•••
Last edited:
•••
My life destroyed.

Huge volume my domain dropped, because not work renew and transfer out.

It's unacceptable situation.

But it's my fault, I trust and registered name and continue renew.
I would file a complaint with ICANN, regarding renewals. This is relevant to the issues with their current breach notice.

https://www.icann.org/compliance/complaint

The fault is with Epik. They were not able to carry out the basic functions of a registrar.

They should be forced to provide reasonable compensation for every domain that was lost due to their incompetence.

Brad

•••
Exactly same thing with me too.

•••
•••
some hope, another company has bought Epik

•••
Honestly I will first move domains out and then will think about how to recover your money.

•••
Focus on the transfer of your domains out of Epik, today.
Can't transfer out (expired domains), stopped EPP code generated. System error.
Also can't renew expired at epik. Error.

*** It's suddenly started problem, June month. Without any notice.

*** Big problem they stopped reply email .

Last edited:
•••
I can confirm;

Renewals are instantaneous now.
I used many epik in-store credit automatically converted from whatever Masterbucks i had left. Under $100; and despite my loss of trust in epik; it’s first promising sign, in a while. (For any with epik)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
What you are talking about seems to be mainly transfer related.

The issues are with registrations and renewals. People were paying for them, and they were not being processed.

The ICANN breach notice references "hundreds" of these issue with registrations and renewals.

https://www.icann.org/uploads/compliance_notice/attachment/1205/hedlund-to-royce-1jun2023.pdf

Brad
Brad, i can't say anything bad about epik if i'm not faced a single problem there, i'm attaching a proof where i have transferout many domains.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_085340.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_085340.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_2023_0612_085306.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_0612_085306.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20230612_084936.jpg
    IMG_20230612_084936.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 66
•••
Honestly Speaking, everyone saying they're facing renewal and registration issues.

But why i've not faced a single problem on epik and i have almost moved 15 domains from epik to dynadot for fasttransfer...!!

Even i sold a .co domain on afternic 3 months ago even this domain was expired and in i think grace period or something and when i try to renew this showing additional cost of $80 then i talk to epik support then they remove additional cost and i renew in normal fee.
And then i got auth code from epik and was also afraid if this transfer not complete but, this transfer was quick and was very happy.

So, i'm really surprised, why you guys facing registration and renewals problems.

Thanks,
Ali
If you have any .xyz domains at epik ( expired), check at time can't renew or transfer out.... Problem not solved

1st self asked,

👉Why suddenly remove online chat or support
👉Why stooped custom mail reply ( I not received reply, my 30 days ago message)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back