Dynadot

Escrow.com - Domain push

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
I have a transaction on Escrow.com that the buyer asked me to push the domain to the email address that is not associated with the email address of his Escrow.com account (not the same email address).

Can I push the domain to the email as the buyer's asking? I worry If the buyer does not release the fund on escrow, that will cause a big problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can provide auth code to escrow.com, then let escrow know you have done your job, and waiting for buyer confirmaton and release the fund. Once buyer confirm, the fund could be released in a few days

•••
You can provide auth code to escrow.com, then let escrow know you have done your job, and waiting for buyer confirmaton and release the fund. Once buyer confirm, the fund could be released in a few days
Still 60 days lock and we use "Godaddy push" between my account to the buyer account

•••
Still 60 days lock and we use "Godaddy push" between my account to the buyer account
that case i think the proper way is to let escrow staff know this situation , see what they respond

they can talk onlne

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back