Dynadot

information EU initiative on virtual worlds and Web 4.0 strategy 2030

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
This Communication sets out the vision, strategy and proposed actions, aiming to make a significant contribution to the achievement of the Digital Decade objectives of technological leadership, sovereignty and competitiveness by 2030.

read more / download pdf

(Find enough time and read the pdf. Some key shortcuts are inside . Choose domain names carefully … =
2025 -2035.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This had me giggle:
1694103164357.png

Why not just put all of it under the web 3? which just started like 2 years ago, remember it took more than 20 years for web 2 to get where it is today.

And of course once they do that, they should also buy my web-3(dotcom) domain because I know Europeans like hyphen domains :giggle:

•••
Why not just put all of it under the web 3?

EU investment budget 1-2-3 , more generating/borrowing money, funding/financing manufacturing and distribution sectors, nextgen jobs etc

which just started like 2 years ago,

Web 3 movement started in 2007 and it was more visible by the end of 2009 .

Regards

•••
^ web3 is currently associated with failed metaverse projects, including billions sunk by facebook. Skipping over it and right to 4.0 is just marketing.

•••
^ web3 is currently associated with failed metaverse projects, including billions sunk by facebook. Skipping over it and right to 4.0 is just marketing.

The evolution (generating jobs) of the global meta industry need more time and investments and more importantly to make sure it has a lot of companies involved . Investing vs gov wax . Asia/East is going to be there before the US and EU .

Regards

Last edited:
•••
The evolution (generating jobs) of the global meta industry need more time and investments and more importantly to make sure it has a lot of companies involved . Investing vs gov wax . Asia/East is going to be there before the US and EU .

Regards

Yes, that's why I said "currently associated". It will change with time, but for now they "had to" use 4.0 as a detour around the sentiment. ;)

•••
Anything to do with the EU won't have anything to do with sovereignty unless they want to take it away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back