Domain Empire

poll Euro 2016....Who will you be supporting??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who will win Euro 2016

• 83 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
I love this time of year. Weather it's the euros or the world cup, I'll watch any football (soccer) Unfortunately, as a Scotsman I've not had my home country to support since the world cup in France 1998 :(

Today see's the kick off of Euro 2016 and as a Scotsman it is even worse as every other home nation has qualified, England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Normally I support whoever is playing against England but, I think I have finally grown up and developed a respect and appreciation for England. This being said, it means in no way I'll be supporting them and cheering their goals but I wish them well.

I would like to see Belgium do well but I would be very happy to see Spain win the competition....

Who will you be supporting?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A special thanks to all who keep this thread alive especially to @GILSAN who has put in a notable effort. :)

We all stand united !

•••
French Fans all dressed up
CnBTfVYWYAAT7NN.jpg

•••
The stage is set... the EURO Cup is there for all to see. Let the game begin and may the best team win...
CnBk5O_XgAAqfB3.jpg

•••
Ronaldo is injured and I have been watching him limp.He was baldy tackled and I don't think he would finish the game.That was a hard tackle by Payet.I think he shouldn't risk it and just play it safe.

•••
Ronaldo is out after playing just 15 min or so. A big blow to any footballers career. Hopefully his substitute Quaresma will do a good job.
CnBq5QnWEAAAfTq.jpg

CnB0OXwWYAAFgsT.jpg

CnB0OdvWcAAl5Da.jpg

CnBz5xGWIAA7CN5.jpg

•••
France playing better, but the Portuguese defense is very good. Another 30 minutes to play
CnCB0cRXYAQrhO-.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations Portugal and I'm happy they won it and it didn't turn to a heart break for CR7.

Happy it didn't end in a penalty shoot out.

•••
Congrats to Portugal !

@GILSAN must have hit the ceiling with joy

•••
Congrats to Portugal !

@GILSAN must have hit the ceiling with joy
YEEEEEESSSS, I hit the ceiling and am recovering from the knock right now, and so is CR7, except he knocked his head on a trophy.
CnCYaeeXgAADeJn.jpg

•••
The final whistle goes. Portugal are EURO2016 champions!

CnCKzFTWcAAmMtl.png

•••
This EURO and this Final is proof that you should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, mock, diminish or underestimate the underdogs.
CnCTCKEWgAAaNc5.jpg

•••
I now have bragging rights for a few days. Viva Portugal!!!!
CnCS5OUXEAQI2HX.jpg

•••
After tears of frustration, our captain and my home town boy, shed some tears of happiness. Now he also has some bragging rights over those who detest him.
CnCPW0hXYAEP849.jpg

•••
For every winner, there is also a loser. Merci France for the great football you gave us. You've already had glory on 3 occasions so don't be too sad.
CnCRI4dWgAERWLC.jpg

•••
Pepe... a great defender. Well done, you deserved to be nominated...
CnCNPUiWYAEK3kG.png

•••
Another big thank you to our goalkeeper, discreet, and unassuming, he made 6 or 7 great saves today, to help Portugal win this trophy.

CnCXDemWYAAuYD0.jpg

•••
After a long wait the Eiffel Tower finally changed the colors from the French to the Portuguese colors.

It's as if the persons in charge of lighting up the Eiffel Tower were so sure that France would win, that they left the Blue and White colors on, when they were supposed to show the winning Red and Green,

Maybe they were just pissed off, or maybe it was sheer arrogance
CnCNVP-W8AAR9DZ.jpg

•••
Portugal ain't afraid of no France... not no more
CnCQYtRWYAAtuKq.jpg

•••
Thanks also to all those NP'ers that participated in this thread, especially
48461.jpg
who has been a great supporter of Portugal right from the start.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Great and Superb Portugal... they put their hearts and soul in it and won. Wonderfull for them. @GILSAN . BRAVO Amigo

•••
LOL... Awkward moment that a France 'VICTORY BUS' is spotted hours before their Euro 2016 defeat.
proxy.jpg

•••
•••
Portugal didn't deserve to win. They didn't deserve to pass the group in the first place...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back