Dynadot

Finally!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well finally i am 16 or i should say i will be in like 4 days.

But me turning 16 means i started looking for a job. I have never wanted a real desk job but i have always wanted to work in a web media company.

Oddly enough i applied and they like my online application i am going in for my in person interview on monday.

Won't lie i am slightly scared haha.

Any tips or suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-Have a shower
-Do your hair
-Aftershave
-Don't be nervous, If it's a casual job, they're going to have a heap of kids applying, they're all going to be nervous, so think it all out. :)

Goodluck John.

•••
Hey John.....

Even though I'm not suppose to be browsing the teen forums, here are a few tips. :laugh:

- Act like yourself...... just be who you are.
- Dress nicely - Image is key!

Usually employers will know if they are going to hire you before they speak to you, just by your appearance!

Good luck... ;)

-Bill

•••
Haha, yea i am trying to figure that one out.
Because basically flying into Arizona at 8 am and i am busy till 2pm which is when my interview is. Which either means i have to be dressed nicely by 5 am and stay nice all day or figure something out haha.

James, it's a local job. But not something the normal everyday kid could do.... idk we shall see.

•••
•••
Proud to say i was hired =)

It was really net to sit down and se a small media company at work, i enjoyed it and i am looking forward to working with them they are a great company.

- John

•••
Bill said:
Hey John.....

Even though I'm not suppose to be browsing the teen forums, here are a few tips. :laugh:

- Act like yourself...... just be who you are.
- Dress nicely - Image is key!

Usually employers will know if they are going to hire you before they speak to you, just by your appearance!

Good luck... ;)

-Bill

Ahhh Bill is lurking the teen forum!

Proud to say i was hired =)

It was really net to sit down and se a small media company at work, i enjoyed it and i am looking forward to working with them they are a great company.

- John

Congrats,

Can I ask what company it is?

•••
Mmm,
Not fully sure if i am going 2 name the company just yet. I'd pefer to wait two weeks or so. It's a part time job but it will be a nice extra income for.

- John

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back