Domain Empire

Flippa took my $60 for listings - No refund

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I created my first and only account in flippa a month ago and listed 6 of my sites for sale there. I got a sale and when I had to proceed with the transaction my account suddenly got banned-reason "duplicate account" of other user that I honestly have no connection to. I suggested to send my ID scanned copy to the support so that they verify my identity if they have some doubts. They refused and blacklisted my e-mail from where I was opening the support ticket. I would like to get a refund for my listings. Taking $60 for listings, banning my account right after that and giving me no refund is a pure robbery as per me. I paid for my listings via my entropay card. I want to start a chargeback but it will be more expensive for me that the price of the listings. So I am starting this thread if some Flippa support member is kind enough to read that and refund me my money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! I see you have not made an introduction yet. Welcome to NP.

You can find the flippa staff from here: https://www.namepros.com/members/?type=reps

You can notify them of this thread by using @username [flippadomains in this case] so that they can help you out.

•••
Flippa seem to be on the slide. I had my own rant here.

Maybe if you paid them for premium support you would get somewhere. What a joke.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back