Domain Empire

Forgot whiz.in password

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I forgot the password to my whiz.in account and the password reminder emails are not arriving for some reason. I have a couple of important domains in that account. What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Visit the support section at Public Domain Registry | Home

They should be able to help you as long as you have access to the email account associated with the whois for the domain.

•••
I was having problems getting into my whiz.in account also. I forgot the password and whats even worse, I sold the domain I have the email attached to. Any ideas of what I can do? I believe the owner of whiz.in is a member on the forum here.

•••
Usually the reseller has very few tools to help in such cases. I would use the support link provided above for assistance. If you no longer have access to the account's email, you will undoubtedly have to do quite a bit of identity authentication to get access again. Without access to the account's email, plan on it being a long and tedious process.

I was having problems getting into my whiz.in account also. I forgot the password and whats even worse, I sold the domain I have the email attached to. Any ideas of what I can do? I believe the owner of whiz.in is a member on the forum here.

Last edited:
•••
I do have access to the email, I'm not receiving any password reminder emails from whiz.in

•••
Are you sure you're using the right email ID?

Whiz.in is a resellerclub reseller, easy system to reset password is available onsite.

You can also raise a support ticket there, I would assume, in case you're still having trouble.

•••
I can't find any links to reset password on resellerclub or publicdomainregistry. It looks like I'm unable to login at elb.com too, which uses a similar interface.

•••
•••
Madness. I have signed up with an email that never existed. I gave [email protected] while signing up, but in reality my email is [email protected]. That is the reason I'm not receiving the emails from whiz.in. Does whiz.in even send a confirmation email when you create an account? Does yahoo allow me to change it to yahoo.com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back