IT.COM

Free domain at GoDaddy from Buy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmmmmmmm ok let me check out

•••
Did you actually register a free domain?
I do not honestly think they will let it slide if you did not buy anything ;)

•••
I went through the process and it acts like I purchased something even though I only had the free domain in my basket. Now I'll cross my fingers for the coupon (supposed to be emailed to you).

•••
dan_Vt said:
I went through the process and it acts like I purchased something even though I only had the free domain in my basket. Now I'll cross my fingers for the coupon (supposed to be emailed to you).

Coupon might take a few days, says up to 48 hours so.

Did you actually register a free domain?
I do not honestly think they will let it slide if you did not buy anything

There is a very good chance that it will give it to you. We were doin the same thing last week when they(buy.com) were offering $10 off coupons to proflowers.com and we got those. Now we get $8.95 coupons to GoDaddy. Not only did they give us the coupon but they didn't fix the problem..soo yea.

Suprised only one person besides me has said they are doing this. I tried for 5 of them, if it works hopefully I can take advantage some more tomorrow.

•••
thanks for the coupon :D

•••
do they send this to your email because i have a feeling it might not work.

•••
do you have to buy something else with it like complete an offer or something

•••
Awesome! Waiting for my email, I hope it works.

•••
•••
update:
My promotion is now sent to warehouse
I will update you guys again if I can get free domains from them.

•••
•••
•••
Looks horrible ;) But it's compatible with everything, so what more can I ask for? Unless the remote turns into a naked woman that walks over and bends over to turn the channel for me, I don't differentiate between anything else ;)

•••
What's wrong with it?

Touchscreen LCD remote... looks pretty snazzy to me. :)

•••
I know better free domain people...

•••
Toolbox123 said:
I know better free domain people...
What does that mean? Perhaps you can share the information with the community?

While you are at it, you can edit your signature to 4 lines total, per forum rules. Thanks!

•••
•••
ridesign1 said:
I know I know!
.co.nr! .tk! and do you count come.to? XDD...

•••
People are getting their codes for the fee domain! I haven't got mine yet, but people ARE getting them. Could have just been by chance those few people got them.but I am hopingg.

Last edited:
•••
I did this yesterday after I read it on slickdeals.net...

I have yet to receive anything.

-

Also, you can only use this once apparently.

You are not eligible for this coupon, or you have already used it. The coupon will be removed from your basket.

Here's the terms, if you receive the coupon...

One free 1-year .com, .us, .biz, .info, .name, .net or .org domain name per customer. Free domain name includes all applicable ICANN fees for the initial year of registration. Offer does not apply to renewals or transfers and can only be used once. All standard terms and conditions (https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/agreements.asp?isc=buyfeb&se=+&ci=291 ), including the Domain Name Registration Agreement, Domain Dispute Policy, and ICANN Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy shall apply. Offer may not be combined with any other promotion or discount. Expires March 31, 2006.

•••
so has this actually worked for anybody?

•••
Here's some more info about the terms...

Orders must be placed on or before 2/28/2006 11:59:00 PM PT.
This offer is not valid with any other coupon, shipping coupon, or other promotions, including Deal of the Day.
Valid only for items labeled "Pre-order" or "In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days".
One coupon per customer.
Coupon offer not valid for purchasing a gift certificate.
Instant Rebates, Coupons, and eCoupons may not be used together.
Buy.com coupons may not be used in Premier Partner Stores.
Buy.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
Coupons are not valid on Marketplace items.

•••
Yes it has worked...I just got my confirmation. I got a free domain..going off to get some more. JUMP ON THIS!

•••
It's one coupon per customer, Combs84.

I believe it would be best if it was not abused too heavily, as they will probably end the promotion if that happens.

I'd like for this to actually work for a while, for more people can get a free domain, instead of one person getting thirty.

Just my opinions,

Stephen

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back