IT.COM

Free money if you have a Google AdSense account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Ok, I'd just like to know the stats for one of my websites, but Google's stats lump all the sites together.

If you have an Adsense account with little or no traffic, I'll run your ad code on my site for 1-2 days just to find out how it does on it's own. You can keep the money the ad generates.

Anyone interested?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google just disabled my account cause someone clicked on the ads 200 times! I'm so POed. Otherwise I would do it.

•••
Originally posted by Kodeking
Google just disabled my account cause someone clicked on the ads 200 times! I'm so POed. Otherwise I would do it.

This happened to active too, but it was worked out after we got an e-mail from the person who did that. We're using Burst! now, though.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Ok, I'd just like to know the stats for one of my websites, but Google's stats lump all the sites together.

If you have an Adsense account with little or no traffic, I'll run your ad code on my site for 1-2 days just to find out how it does on it's own. You can keep the money the ad generates.

Anyone interested?

I think you can use phpAdsNew to do the tracking.

•••
Originally posted by alien
I think you can use phpAdsNew to do the tracking.

Nope, it won't provide what I need. The only way to track impressions, clicks and earnings is through Google's stats.

Originally posted by Kodeking

You should be able to appeal. The folks at Google have been very reasonable when you talk to them.

•••
Heh I have valueclick ads. Wish I could have a goole one so I could get some money towards a server :|

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-

Anyone interested?

Using another person's account on your site wont display relative ads will it?

•••
I believe it will, it is based on the content of the actual page the ad is displayed on. The ads can vary for each page of a single website.

•••
•••
Let me know if you still need someone

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back