Dynadot

question GoDaddy broker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

newbie001

Established Member
Impact
Godaddy broker contacted me by Mail and offered me 500 USD for my domain as first offer. Does it mean that i own a valuable Domain name.
Should i sell or maybe wait for a better offer.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It all depends of the domain name that you are talking about.

If it is a good or a very good domain I would try to negotiate with the potential buyer a bigger price or I would wait for a better offer from other potential buyers. Because $500 is not such a great amount for a good domain name.

But if it is a worst domain I would take the opportunity and sell it for that price.

As I told it all depends of the domain name that you are trying to sell.

•••
If you care to share the domain (Publicly or through PM) to some of the higher sellers on this site, they could help. Try the appraisals section.

•••
If you want , you can share the domain with expert domainers here.
I’m sure they’ll help you.

Think about this :
For how much is the domain listed for sale ?
Do you really need 500$ ?
Normally , when a godaddy broker contacts you , he never starts with his clients highest offer.

You can share the domain by PM if you want 👍🏼

•••
It all depends of the domain name that you are talking about.

If it is a good or a very good domain I would try to negotiate with the potential buyer a bigger price or I would wait for a better offer from other potential buyers. Because $500 is not such a great amount for a good domain name.

But if it is a worst domain I would take the opportunity and sell it for that price.

As I told it all depends of the domain name that you are trying to sell.
Thanks man . I appreciate

•••
I cannot renew my domains that you transferred from Uniregistry. I don't speak English. But I can write in English. Connect me with support who will correspond with me in English.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back