Dynadot

GoDaddy deleted my accounts and refunds .. why ??

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
last week and over last few days i have been buying a few names
i used the other companies of go daddy aswell, cheap registrationa dn webdomains4u

anway, today my inbox is filled with messgaes , the domains are being refunded.

what is worse is none of my accounts work now ?????
i have not forgot the details as, i have them saved in hard copy and in my email.. on 3 websites none of the user names or passwords work

what is going on ????

yesterday i contacted a few people about buying my names (few were trademarked, might this have anything to do with it ? )

i emailed the customer service which sux, they say call the number, im outside usa so expensive. i already was on hold for 4 minutes, for that cost i could buy a new domain.

anyone any ideas why this is happening ? the billing has already gone through i called credit card company.

i having alot of trouble with the registers, 1st network solutions and my 2 char names now this; dam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i called them,
they said my accounts are locked, but there was no reason stated,
the guy said he did not know but some of the registration was a little different, and i had made 3 accounts. i dont think that was relevant as it was on 3 websites, different design and different name, just the same owner. go daddy.

he also said maybe some issue with billing but that is not correct since they have already taken the money form my card.
the man said he will put the message up to fraud department and they will answer me later.

i think that is complete bullsh*t.

•••
Sorry to hear this domdom that sucks. Just make sure that you have all the confirmation emails for the domains and any other info archived so that when there is a problem you have the proof to get things back in order. That is a lesson for everybody and I hope you get things straightened out.

•••
GodDaddy sucks anywayz, enom and enom resellers for me.

•••
today the reason they gave me was
the order came from korea as i am living there at moment.
the card billing address is uk, and i changed one of the account addresses to usa because of the .us names i owned,
so i had 3 accounts, different ip address and 2 address.
anway i think they should have at least tried to confirm any of this, some other internet companies have asked me in past to fax my passport driver license to confirm my purchasem
i explained this to to them, and now they say i send my real billing address and phone number and they will activate account again althogh they have already released the names.

anway, a lot of stress cause, and im still waiting for last weeks refund from networksolutions. aswell as go dadd

•••
•••
Damn... now I know not to order form godaddy.

•••
I will not use this site too

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back