Dynadot

discuss GoDaddy locking you out ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone have probs with godaddy after searching names for 10 min or more and getting a "access denied" ? This is very annoying as i search a lot and am a executive customer of gd. The appraisals get stopped even quicker than getting locked out !
What's the deal Godaddy ????

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone have probs with godaddy after searching names for 10 min or more and getting a "account blocked" ? This is very annoying as i search a lot and am a executive customer of gd. The appraisals get stopped even quicker than getting locked out !
Maybe do a bulk search instead of multiple searches. If you are by chance search for 1 domain at a time you might get block. But, if you use bulk search and enter a couple hundred of domains at once then it's just one search and it shouldn't block it.

•••
Anyone have probs with godaddy after searching names for 10 min or more and getting a "access denied" ? This is very annoying as i search a lot and am a executive customer of gd. The appraisals get stopped even quicker than getting locked out !
Same :) a lot of websites can locked you out after similar bot-like activities for a some time, they're trying to reduce load on their servers by such actions. You can bypass this by using vpn, for example (untill another ban happens)

•••

This sounds like you encountered one of our limiters, which are designed to keep our services up and running for our millions of visitors.

However, we'd encourage you to contact your premier services representative to discuss options for bulk searches and appraisal access.

•••
This sounds like you encountered one of our limiters, which are designed to keep our services up and running for our millions of visitors.

However, we'd encourage you to contact your premier services representative to discuss options for bulk searches and appraisal access.
Thanks. Did that...

•••

I got hit with a limiter as well. Is it ever removed? Or is it a lifetime limiter?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back