Domain Empire

Gold nuggets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
There are gold nuggets sitting on the sea floor. I bought this expired domain a few days ago and it is averaging $4 to $5 per day. This is by no means a brag. I want people to know that it is possible to find domains like this daily for less than $20.

Attachments

• IMG_8420.jpeg
    IMG_8420.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 205
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Grats! How do you determine if it will be good for parking before registering it?

•••
You have to do your due diligence research research. Check the backlinks for quality and verify they are not spammy. Verify the domain is not fail listed or banned by google. Those are a few of the things I check for right off the back.

•••
@psalm91 : Sounds interesting and thanks for sharing

Any particularly useful filters/metrics for short listing candidate parking domains?

Last edited:
•••
Yes utilizing tools like ahrefs, majestic, and moz can help you narrow down your list. The only thing is these tools will cost you. I would recommend making enough in parking revenue to cover these tools first.

•••
The same little nugget made $11.98 yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_8422.jpeg
    IMG_8422.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 134
•••
Yes utilizing tools like ahrefs, majestic, and moz can help you narrow down your list. The only thing is these tools will cost you. I would recommend making enough in parking revenue to cover these tools first.

Thanks, just starting out so appreciate these pointers!
Will primarily use parking to reduce renewal costs on lower tier (or niche) exact match domains so interested in adding any small parking edge from organic type-in + minor backlinks that can be had "for free".

Apart from SEO metrics, can any service or simple calculation provide a decent "guestimate" on potential organic traffic volume (and value) from the exact match keyword itself? (E.g. with exact match search volume X, the exact match .COM can expect some marginal % of X in typein visits, in addition to backlinks and search)

Look forward to follow this section on the forum

•••
I haven’t found any traffic estimates to be accurate. The estimates are way off from advertised. Let’s say estimated traffic is 100 uv per day, but in reality it is 5 uv per day. In some instances estimate is 5 visitors per day and it ends up being 100 visitors per day. I don’t get caught up on number of visitors/estimates. Just find domains with quality backlinks, keywords, and do your research on the domain before purchasing.

•••
I haven’t found any traffic estimates to be accurate. The estimates are way off from advertised. Let’s say estimated traffic is 100 uv per day, but in reality it is 5 uv per day. In some instances estimate is 5 visitors per day and it ends up being 100 visitors per day. I don’t get caught up on number of visitors/estimates. Just find domains with quality backlinks, keywords, and do your research on the domain before purchasing.

Thanks @psalm91, will do. With some more experience I will hopefully get some better feel for research/indicators vs reality here.

•••
This little nugget is still kicking butt.

Attachments

• IMG_8468.jpeg
    IMG_8468.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 124
•••
•••
I let the above maximizer select which one pays the highest.

•••
The golden nugget is still moving. Not a bad investment for less than $15. Don’t be discouraged keep researching and try not to rush purchases.

Attachments

• IMG_8491.jpeg
    IMG_8491.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 114
•••
Interesting !

Is there any guide about how to choose parking domains for nice revenue?

•••
I haven’t seen any guides just learned from trial and error.

•••
Can you share the tld of the domain name, and where you purchased the domain name from?

•••
It’s a .com and I purchased it from gd.

•••
Alright this gold nugget seems like a keeper. This domain made $220 by itself for the month of July. Parking is not dead and there are plenty of domains like this available for registration. Research research the answers are in the posts.

Attachments

• IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 63
•••
yes, you can always buy something good. this was done by one typo domain with bodis.

Attachments

• 3816E9F0-E5A0-43D1-AC12-6FD17BF80063.jpeg
    3816E9F0-E5A0-43D1-AC12-6FD17BF80063.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 94
•••
Yes I have quite a few domains like that. Really just trying to let individuals know that they too can find domains out there.

•••
Yes I have quite a few domains like that. Really just trying to let individuals know that they too can find domains out there.
Well done Psalm91, interesting stuff you got right there.

Is there a pointer as to where one can get little information about the right names to purchase for the sole purpose of parking?

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.

•••
Thanks I would say to research and read the traffic and monetization forums for good nuggets on where to start. It will take time, research, and money to be successful in parking.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back