IT.COM

discuss Good domain dropping soon should I renew it or let it drop?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrAbdelsalam

Established Member
Impact
The deadline for renewing this domain name bronzeaccount.com is approaching and I want to sell it as quickly as I have reduced the price several times and it has not been sold.
What do you think about it? Should I renew it or let it fall?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem with this domain is that the World sees it as bronzeaccount = 3rd place or 3rd level account. It's almost impossible to escape the 'Sporting Synergies' Purely because 'Bronze' as a word mostly has its associations with bronze artifacts or sporting achievements. Now if Bronze were a precious metal valued by investors you'd have a worthwhile domain. Personally I wouldn't have registered it in the first place and I don't see you even getting your registration fee back.

Platinum, Gold, Even Silver account. is as far as it goes for domain names

Last edited:
•••
The problem with this domain is that the World sees it as bronzeaccount = 3rd place or 3rd level account. It's almost impossible to escape the 'Sporting Synergies' Purely because 'Bronze' as a word mostly has its associations with bronze artifacts or sporting achievements. Now if Bronze were a precious metal valued by investors you'd have a worthwhile domain. Personally I wouldn't have registered it in the first place and I don't see you even getting your registration fee back.

Platinum, Gold, Even Silver account. is as far as it goes for domain names
Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back