IT.COM

Google Bulk results Did you mean PHP script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fidlak

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello everyone,
I am new here so if I am posting this in the wrong section or anything please correct me.

I am trying to find a php script based on google's did you mean suggestions.

I have hundreds of words and names I would like to check using google, but I cannot find anything useful. I did only find dictionary spell corrections, but that is something that does not help me, because I need to correct spelling of names and surnames (of famous people, which google knows), fictional characters etc and google does a great job doing this while dictionary scripts don't have such functionality.

I have found a post here on namepros from 2007 with a php script just like I would need, but it does not work anymore. Could someone here please help me? Or at least tell me it is not possible so I don't have to spend time researching this anymore?

Here is the old thread.
www(dot)namepros(dot)com/threads/resolved-i-need-php-code-for-bulk-google-did-you-mean-results.277647/

It does not show an error so php script is probably fine, but it does not show the suggestion either.

Thank you for anything helpful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I thought that it must be something with google. Do you think there is another way of achieving this?

Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back