Domain Empire

Google PR Prediction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a cool tool (!), but it isn't always correct..

But after the last google update now it seems that PR is gone/useless anyway... :|

•••
very nice tool, but people seem to care more about "alexia" results rather than the google ones.

•••
It's too easy to fake the alexa ranking...
It's not useful at all anymore... :(

•••
Yeah thats true, a lot of people pay more attention to Alexa rankings rather than the Google PR. It all depends I guess really on the domain and such.

•••
last tme i checked witch was like an hour ago i was 4th

•••
•••
It just told me that www.imaginarygirlfriends.com will go from a 5 to an 8 on the next update. How's it come up with that info? Would be great if it were true.

•••
•••
:|

webdesigntalk.net ranked 2, my crappy site ranks 3 !!!
Also namepros.com rankes 0
ehh
surely wrong!

•••
You must remember to use the www. in front of the domains, or else the results will be very wrong...

But I just checked a couple of my other sites now (Pr 4 and 6), and both will be a PR 10 after the next update!! :lol:

I can't wait until www.p7u.com gets a PR 10! :D

•••
To tell you the truth, I don't if this is a service you can really depend on. Like it's a prediction and stuff, but it all depends really how your domain name improves and stuff in terms of development and such.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back