Dynadot

top GoPC.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium 4-Letter, Defining, Brandable, Global Domain

Specific to the new and highly contested UMPC market, Mobile PCs, Laptops, Notebooks, PDAs, Pocket PCs, Smart Phones, Hand Tops, etc.

Domain appraised at low 6-figures.

Includes more than a dozen extentions and variations of the domain.

I turned down a high $xx,xxx offer earlier this year... I won't make that mistake again.

GoPC

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah i remember you.. isnt the guy interested anylonger?? mmm

good luck with the sale :)

•••
Yeah, I burned that bridge pretty good. Turns out, he was a traffic domaineer looking to build a UMPC Portal and capitalize on the PPC Rev the site would generate. I was thining it was a UMPC seller or manufacturer that was interested in Branding. I was trying to stick to my guns with the two separate appraisals and not get underbid (as domaineers nearly often do) and in the end, he moved on.

Had it been a vendor or someone interested in Branding, I'm certain it would have been recoverable.

Anyway, it is what it is. Just like my loss of FreeMoney.com, I will forwever kick myself for this missed opportunity.

GoPC

•••
I was PM's interest and aksed details on the traffic. So I figured I'd post them here. Last 6 Months of Traffic Stats.

1. January 2006 3,573 1,569
2. February 2006 310,372 7,251
3. March 2006 138,006 3,847
4. April 2006 63,204 2,865
5. May 2006 85,137 3,183
6. June 2006 79,044 3,776

Highest average uniques is 240 per day, highest single day was over 700, very rarely lower than 100 per day. Yes, I make revenue on Adsense, PPC and Affiliates but my interest is seeing the site sold and developed by someone specific to this industry.

GoPC

•••
Good luck with your sale, I own Go-PC.COM... If they want a package deal give me a call. Cheers,

Acro

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back