Dynadot

question Got overall 150 traffic on my 56 domains in a day on Dan is this good or bad?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Twixko

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good or bad for what?
in regards to parking, if you had no earnings for that traffic then it's like you had no traffic
in regards to selling, imo, it's irrelevant; you need a traffic of 1 visit to sell a domain anyway

•••
its neither good or bad.. its basically irrelevant if u have no offer or sale

best u put all names on bodis see if some make park money.

always chance of it. nothing to lose

•••
I mean is this traffic good for a new user because listed them just yesterday

•••
You are still not making it clear what do you mean by 'good'
I think I explained earlier the possible meanings of what 'good' or 'bad' might mean.

•••
Your names get more views the first week to first 30 days you list on DAN. It doesn’t mean anything except other domainers or bots are viewing them.

When you get 4 figure visits on one domain I guess that is alot. But even if that happens and it does it has no correlation to when a sale will happen.

•••
Thanks for the explanation

•••
Have you tried to set up the Google Analytics? This might help give you a better sense of where the traffic is coming from. Perhaps this could help distinguish the "bots" traffic from the human views. Google does have a series of online tutorials to help the beginner --- although admittedly I'm still struggling to try to set this up on DAN.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back