Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IndexGPT Google cache on Dec. 7 shows only Make Offer. Domain was transferred to Meta Registrar. That's where Dan transfers domains to hold domains while buyer makes the LTO payments.

•••
indexgpt .com sold. Amount yet to be disclosed. The name was listed for 100k usd few days ago.
Raising the price of Index // Fund // GPT (.)com and variants, due to increased market interest.

•••
IndexGPT Google cache on Dec. 7 shows only Make Offer. Domain was transferred to Meta Registrar. That's where Dan transfers domains to hold domains while buyer makes the LTO payments.
Domain has been moved from meta Registrar to dynadot. From the whois info, it seems the buyer has opted out from LTO arrangement and paid the complete money.

The domain will expire by 2027. It's either the name was acquired by an investor or an enduser. With time, we will definitely find out.

•••
fitnessGPT .com sold for 10000 usd. Sale not mine.

Source: namebio

•••
Question: is "GPT" trademarked?

•••
Sold a GPT domain in .com for $1988 last week. Not sharing full name because the name is listed by maybe another domain friend. Details here -
Still have names like PeriodGPT.com | ReligiousGPT.com | EquipGPT.com | CryptoGPT.xyz for sale.

Selling AirGPT.xyz, TextGPT.xyz, InstaGPT.xyz and MetaverseGPT.xyz at a wholesale price of $100. DM if anyone's interested.

•••
Sold a GPT domain in .com for $1988 last week. Not sharing full name because the name is listed by maybe another domain friend. Details here -
Still have names like PeriodGPT.com | ReligiousGPT.com | EquipGPT.com | CryptoGPT.xyz for sale.

Selling AirGPT.xyz, TextGPT.xyz, InstaGPT.xyz and MetaverseGPT.xyz at a wholesale price of $100. DM if anyone's interested.
Congrats. I sold only one so far (JournalGPT) . Still holding these keyword+GPT names in .com

Spin
Exam
Arcade
Paste
Augment
Slogan
Fandom
Fanbase
Tabloid

•••
Congrats. I sold only one so far (JournalGPT) . Still holding these keyword+GPT names in .com

Spin
Exam
Arcade
Paste
Augment
Slogan
Fandom
Fanbase
Tabloid
You have some great names there. I have sold 2 GPT names before in DAN and 1 on Twitter. But it seems GPT names are slowly trending again. All the best!

•••
GPT is going to have some long-term relevance......

advicegpt.com
internalgpt.com
atmgpt.com
gptatm.com
xmlgpt.com
wavgpt.com
flacgpt.com
firefoxgpt.com
onstargpt.com

and more.....DM to chat.

•••

Spin
Exam
Arcade
Paste
Augment
Slogan
Fandom
Fanbase
Tabloid
JournalGPT sold for $10k right?

•••
InternalGPT.com is available for 10k. It's going to be one of the elite domains to have once the GPT Store comes online. Why? It's as simple as 'internal implies process' and 'process lends itself to tailored results'.

•••
•••
New Year, same incredible pace at OpenAI:

OpenAI GPT store is launching next week.

From the official brand guidelines: “Having a GPT’s name end with “GPT” is discouraged, but not prohibited.”

I am rooting deeply for them, but this smells like a setback on the exclusivity of the GPT term. ;)

•••
New Year, same incredible pace at OpenAI:

OpenAI GPT store is launching next week.

From the official brand guidelines: “Having a GPT’s name end with “GPT” is discouraged, but not prohibited.”

I am rooting deeply for them, but this smells like a setback on the exclusivity of the GPT term.

Hey,

Do you own any names?

Show attachment 229885
Any views on which is preferable:

nameGPT.com or GPTname.com ?

Thanks,

Jack

•••
On a side note, with the rise of LLM and Copilot alternatives, the widespread use of GPT in the name of many services serves as a strong differentiator in favor of OpenAI. Even without a clear policy change, they may have recognized this, hence the open acceptance. The remaining resistance might even provide a push, working as a false constraint or scarcity factor.

Overall, the value of such domains depends on the future relevance of the GPT model, given the anticipated advancements in AI, such as video generation (comparable quality and ease of creation as with images) and AI-integrated hardware.

I stay very positive on the outlook, have received several (low) 4 figure inquiries for quite recent handregs. The use of GPT in the naming will remain an easy way to associate with this breakthrough technology and to signal credibility. The other way through brand building will remain too cost and time intensive for many projects, especially those focusing mainly on the GPT store.

•••
JetGPT .com sold for $3000

I have GPTJet .com available at lower price for investors

Attachments

• GDZTPgaacAE3wbq.jpg
    GDZTPgaacAE3wbq.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 38
  • jetgpt.png
    jetgpt.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
•••
•••
So many GPT related names were sold within this few days.

proGPT .com sold for 2279 usd
GPTsearch .com sold for 765 usd
searchGPT .com sold for 1115 usd
All were sold at Namecheap.

So many other GPT related names were auctioned at godaddy.

The above sales are not mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113-212046_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113-212046_UC Browser.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 48
•••
My domain gptbrand .com is now in a grace period. Should renew or allow it to expire?

•••
My domain gptbrand .com is now in a grace period. Should renew or allow it to expire?
You can give it to me, if you no longer want it. Thanks

•••
Hey,

Do you own any names?

Show attachment 229885
1705224030039.png

•••
GPT-10.xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
To avoid possibility of trademark
I have. GePTi.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back