Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe is truth maybe not
The point is a lot of fake sales this days

•••
GPTPlus sold for $3350 at Godaddy
 GPTRobots sold for $700 at Dropcatch
Source: Namebio

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226-203001_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226-203001_Opera.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
•••
Where would you put GPT- (and AI-) related domains up for auction? I am a bit hesitant regarding sav.com, and also want to give godaddy a try. Does anyone of you have positive experience with auction platforms for such domains? It is an interesting period IMO for GPT domains, are they transitioning from mostly speculative assets to assets of value? I am very much inclined to recognize that, but I would also like to see if it has implications on the auction market places for some of my domains.

•••
As a reminder, check your GPT names with USPTO. A name that I own(com) was approved and pending TM. HOLD until SOLD.
Vince Mcmahon Money GIF
UPDATE: Open AI is currently involved in potential opposition proceedings against a limited number of "GPT" trademark applications that were initially accepted. This comes after the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied Open AI's own "GPT" trademark application.

Last edited:
•••
UPDATE: Open AI is currently involved in potential opposition proceedings against a limited number of "GPT" trademark applications that were initially accepted. This comes after the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied Open AI's own "GPT" trademark application.
Does this mean the Gpt buzz is over?

•••
Does this mean the Gpt buzz is over?
Maybe heating up? There has to be a reason that these few GPT names(WORD +GPT) got through the floodgates and others didn't. Also a reason why OPEN AI would oppose after losing the TM right to the term "GPT". Definitely going to watch this one.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not long ago someone also sold DubaiGPT

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi GPTScript.com was sold by me. I own also GPTScriptAi.com hope this will sell soon also.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked GPTRepo (dawt com) today minutes after drop

•••
•••

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307-231914_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307-231914_Opera.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 18
•••
not in a thousand years thought, that GPT would make such a comeback.

good for everybody, who hold on its names

(as gpt got famous in dec. 2022, and domains were registered in months afterwards / the TM claim of openAI was rejected in feb. 2024, many actually had that possibility to keep their names & not let them drop.)

Last edited:
•••
GPT is full-blown back, indeed... (y)

•••

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308-231406_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308-231406_Opera.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 13
•••
GPTGiant

In king 👑

Any thoughts?

•••
Is there a future for GPTs? I only see GPT domains and no GPTs sales. Congrats to everyone and good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back