Domain Empire

Happy to Be Here for Suggesting and Flipping Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PresenceWebPlus

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

Madj from Montreal in Canada. I am excited to be here to share knowledges and also to try flipping some good domains in ENGLISH and in FRENCH.

From time to time, I will list 10 available domains and you'll be free to use them, register them and / or flip them.

Also, I can share certain domaining courses (FREE for my followers). As we grow, we will share some interesting stuff together.

I have many techniques and tools to do domain research and keyword research if you need help.

Again, HAPPY to be here!

You can communicate with me about anything here.

Très Ravi de partager beaucoup de choses intéressantes ici. Communiquez avec moi pour n'importe quel sujet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome friend! So glad you joined!

Best of luck!

•••
Hey @PresenceWebPlus

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy your stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Hello madj, welcome to namepros :)

•••
Welcome to NP. Wish you the best. :)

•••
•••
Hey Madj,
WELCOME TO THE NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
Glad to have you here. See ya around.
Goodluck :xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
•••
Bonjours Madj! :)

I'm in Montreal as well ... hope you're not in the North-West part of the island with all the crazy flooding!

Happy to see another Montrealer here ... it's so weird domaining out of Montreal with the dual language .. makes domaining on a local scale much more difficult than it would be in say Toronto or New York.

Anyhow .. welcome aboard .. best of luck moving forward! :)

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Welcome to NP, hope you'll enjoy your stay!

•••
•••
•••
Thank you for all the Welcome coming from everyone.

•••
Bonjour my friend of Montreal,

Don't worry for the Floodings, I'm in Montreal-East. Boulevard Goin is near us but I don't think, it will be a problem in the next days.

Yes, Quebec is low concerned about IM than Ontario and all USA. I don't see domains .ca on the web (almost don't exist). And to say the truth, there are still many single words in the .ca available. I can suggest some if you want. Also, there are a GEM opportunities for Quebec and all provincial businesses: many .quebec, .ontario, etc. are available.

Maybe, I will create a thread here such as: Are regional or provincial .quebec, .ontario domains worthy and can rank on top Google, Yahoo... for local canadian searches?

Happy to be here again.

I will post few domains for sale (.com, .co,) if you want to help me selling them.

Madj
-------------------

Bonjours Madj! :)

I'm in Montreal as well ... hope you're not in the North-West part of the island with all the crazy flooding!

Happy to see another Montrealer here ... it's so weird domaining out of Montreal with the dual language .. makes domaining on a local scale much more difficult than it would be in say Toronto or New York.

Anyhow .. welcome aboard .. best of luck moving forward! :)

•••
•••
Hi Madj,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Hello Madj, welcome to the forum!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi ad Welcome, great to have you on board !

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back