Dynadot

.ai He possesses incredibly valuable .AI domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
I first came across him in 2020 when I noticed that he had registered the .ai and .mv (metaverse) domain names way back in 2012-13. Personally, I really admire him for his unwavering belief and patience. It's clear to me that domainers need to have both patience and strong conviction to find success in their endeavors..🙏
https://twitter.com/igorgabrielan
https://pr.ai/showthread.php?15107

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I spent money from 2010 to 2014, then the investments became profitable. I don’t keep track of profits, but this year is the best. I started renovating my house, supporting my relatives, and helping the Ukrainian army.
I don’t have any special data for success, and I can’t teach anything. I have one achievement: in 2010, I believed in the power of .ai names, and it came true. At that time many names were unoccupied. Now, in conditions of intense competition, I probably would not have achieved anything and I cannot teach others.

Last edited:
•••
I spent money from 2010 to 2014, then the investments became profitable. I don’t keep track of profits, but this year is the best. I started renovating my house, supporting my relatives, and helping the Ukrainian army.
I don’t have any special data for success, and I can’t teach anything. I have one achievement: in 2010, I believed in the power of .ai names, and it came true. At that time many names were unoccupied. Now, in conditions of intense competition, I probably would not have achieved anything and I cannot teach others.
Do you have any .ml names? What your take on this?

•••
I do not have .ml names and I will not register them. Machine learning doesn't sound like much to the general public, it's more for crack scientists.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
As of July 20, 2022 the total was 143,737 .ai domains.
As of June 14, 2023 the total was 248,609 .ai domains.
As of Sept 26, 2023 the total was 306,861 .ai domains.
As of Dec 20, 2023 the total was 353,928 .ai domains.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Igor,

Respect for the endurance. I started with $5k on a credit card. I Sold telematics.ai that same year, and my investments became an infinite return. I stuck my middle finger to the cyclical echo chamber of domain "experts" and put my money where my mouth was.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ai-artificial-intelligence-discussion-domains.971455/

Thank you for being so honest. "I cannot teach others." The edge we found couldn't be explained or understood. It was just about endurance and time-horizon.

This will apply to the next 0.01% rare individual who will make it. There is no advice. The crowd and common consensus are always wrong. If you have an edge, have the intestinal fortitude to go the distance and to go alone.

Last edited:
•••
Okay, I’ll tell you about that crazy dream that I was literally delirious with in 2010. Influenced by Asimov's stories, I foresaw such total dominance of AI that the price of names like store.ai, space.ai, car.ai would reach a billion dollars apiece.
I stopped people I knew on the street and told them that I was registering names of fantastic value in the future. They looked at me a little dumbfounded.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Okay, I’ll tell you about that crazy dream that I was literally delirious with in 2010. Influenced by Asimov's stories, I foresaw such total dominance of AI that the price of names like store.ai, space.ai, car.ai would reach a billion dollars apiece.
I stopped people I knew on the street and told them that I was registering names of fantastic value in the future. They looked at me a little dumbfounded.
Respect, that delusion is necessary when you're the bare wolf in the woods. I remember you tweeting CEO's on twitter back in 2017.

I did think you were bat sh*t crazy :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Yes, in those days I was literally a bare wolf. After the next revolution in Ukraine there was a bank collapse, and my savings in banks disappeared. For a year I had no money for shoes, so I wore football boots with spikes. I said that I was going to play football or going after playing football. I kept the names and then they gave me a monetary boost.

•••
Yes, in those days I was literally a bare wolf. After the next revolution in Ukraine there was a bank collapse, and my savings in banks disappeared. For a year I had no money for shoes, so I wore football boots with spikes. I said that I was going to play football or going after playing football. I kept the names and then they gave me a monetary boost.
Respect. I joined here in August. Hand-reg my portfolio over weeks, outbound and sold my first .ai in December. I was infinite.

I then saw one of the valley's most successful and influential engineer had a portfolio of .ai names. We talked, the rest is history. I'm still mad at myself for even considering what domain experts had to say in 2017.

Intestinal fortitude, you have it or you don't.

Last edited:
•••
It was funny when I offered to buy the name brain.ai to Geoffrey Hinton. Then he worked in Google's Brain division. But the scientist responded by calling me a parasite. Now he is called one of the fathers of AI, and he considers himself a modern Oppenheimer and is fighting the dominance of AI. When I tell scientists about this, they laugh and say that they are very jealous of me, because they cannot even dream of communicating with such a great scientist.

•••
It was funny when I offered to buy the name brain.ai to Geoffrey Hinton. Then he worked in Google's Brain division. But the scientist responded by calling me a parasite. Now he is called one of the fathers of AI, and he considers himself a modern Oppenheimer and is fighting the dominance of AI. When I tell scientists about this, they laugh and say that they are very jealous of me, because they cannot even dream of communicating with such a great scientist.
Right idea, wrong execution. CSO's won't be thinking about securing IP against product & media. Not how their brain works.

All that matters is you got the F**K Y*U money and nothing could be sweeter. Put your feet up. Your work is done, the domain expert laggards are doing the work now :xf.wink:

•••
Yes, I have the impression that I discovered a gold vein, dug out a few gold bars from it, and ran away with them. Now monsters with mining machines have come here and turned the vein into industrial mining.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I have the impression that I discovered a gold vein, dug out a few gold bars from it, and ran away with them. Now monsters with mining machines have come here and turned the vein into industrial mining.
Laggards will be laggards. You're infinite and retired for life. well done

•••
•••
Continuation of the story with AGI.
When I was selling agi.ai, the idea of AGI seemed abstract and achievable only in the distant future.
But unexpectedly, the development of language models led to the possibility of achieving AGI relatively quickly.
I am disappointed.
Although agi.ai still points to my website. The first buyer left a name on my name servers. It happens. But did the next reseller do the same!?
But recently some woman offered me $7,000 for si.ai.
I registered it as implying singularity (reserve meaning Singapur).
Remembering the story with AGI, I thought about ASI (artificial superintelligence) and suddenly realized that the first letter A was superfluous here!
The 'artificial' word is already contained in .ai!
Starting to google, I found confirmation that there was an abbreviation SI for superintelligence.
Although I used to register superintelligent.bot. This, too, was supposed to put me on this thought. But it did not come across. Only a woman's request worked.
Yesterday I also registered si.bot.
There is also Siri. It could be deciphered as superiorintelligence.
In 2011, I could register siri.ai, but I was afraid of a formidable Apple.

Last edited:
•••
Although I would love to give siri.ai Apple if they began to use it for their assistant. Because it is difficult to imagine the best advertising .ai domain zone. Some people do not believe that I could give the domains to rich companies. But I wanted to do this not disinterestedly, but for advertising .ai domain zone. In those years, until the world recognized .ai domain zone, I made a lot of effort to advertise it.

Last edited:
•••
I once sold strong.ai and now have hl.ai (human-level AI}.

•••
•••
According NameBio someone sold mba.ai for $ 50,000.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back