NameSilo

Hey guys I'm having a big problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hey, Im using this html code, and I cant seem to figure out the bug, I would really appreciate if someone could help me fix it and make it work, I really need the help, but yea, heres the file...if you can fix it, I really really really really appreciate it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
nah man, I tried it, it still didnt work. I dont know why the image mapping wont link up, but its driving me mad, do you have any more ideas?

•••
Do you have this page online anywhere so we can look at it?

•••
Yeah we kinda need the to see/have the images to see why the code is not working or at lest I do =/

•••
•••
•••
hey man, thanks a LOT. It worked like a charm. Kick ass. Ok well yea man, that seriously means a lot. I had earlier thought of dividing it up like that, but I didnt have the idea of using tables. I had thought about using frames, but you used tables instead, which is a lot easier, so anyways, yea man, thanks, its seriously kick ass that you could help.

Hope to see you all again sometime, later all
Thanks to everyone that helped, or attempted

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back