High Quality Website Content @ Premium Prices | Fast & Always Reliable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Paladin SystemsEstablished Member
Impact
Looking for a professional writer for your content site, news blog or business site? I’ll be very clear on what you’ll receive from me:

- The highest quality written content money can buy. English may be my only language, but I do quite well with it.

- All content purchased from me is guaranteed to be written using perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation.

- I can and will write about any subject; if I don’t know it, I will learn it.

- You will receive your order within the agreed upon time or your next order is free

- I will make myself available to you during the course of the project via email and instant messenger.

- All content is 100% unique and written word-for-word by me and me alone. I would encourage all of my buyers to run any and all content purchased from me through Copyscape @ http://copyscape.com

- I write at a flat rate of $0.04 per word ($4 per one hundred words). Given the quality of the content I provide, I see this price as more than fair and cannot negotiate for anything other than long-term, high quantity projects.

- As noted above, special pricing is available for large and customized orders.

If you're looking for badly written content that lacks true reader appeal then you are better off finding someone who charges a fraction of a cent per word. If you're looking for professionally written content that will appeal to your readers and encourage them to return for more, then I’m your man.

Example Services:

- news article
- web site content
- blog posts
- previews/reviews
- anything else you need!

Service Details: Visit Textual Web

How to Order: Because web writing is a unique service that is tailored to each client individually there is no quick order form; please contact me via http://textualweb.com/contact/ and we'll discuss your needs. I’m available most hours of the day so you’re not likely to miss me! Click here for an automatic contact form.

NOTE: I've taken on a few long-term contracts and definitely prefer this way of doing business. If you need blog or news posts over an extended period, please contact me for custom pricing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back