Domain Empire

Hosting Name...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a hosting name. Although I love divine-hosting.net I think it sounds too immature. Pleaes post your domains and prices and if you accept paypal. If I like one I will buy it and forward divine hosting to it :)

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
someone is selling BitHost.com if you are intrested let me know via pm i will direct you to the person he is askin $40-$50

thanks

•••
A couple

ExoticHosting.Com $39
AwesomeHost.Com $49

•••
ProEconoHost.com - $49

Paypal accepted.

PM me if you are interested :)

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-

ExoticHosting.Com $39

I might be interested in that one.. I have to wait to see if my 2 prospective clients end up purchasing hosting from me :)

•••
CoolHosting.net

-and-

VanityHost.net
VanityHost.com

Accepting all offers via PM and candid negotiations. I am reasonably "motivated" at this time!
Thanks.
B-)

•••
•••
Hosting Domains

Hi..here is my list

jaguarhost.com
marvelhosting.com
onestopwebhosting.com
applewebhosting.com
server-hosts.com
hostingftp.com
personalizedhosting.com
securedwebsites.net
urlhosting.net
webhostingftp.com
proprietaryhost.com
ppchost.com

Some domains are already listed in sale thread.

pm me for others.

•••
hi

I have

EasyHosters.com
EasyHosters.co.uk

Pm with offers if interested ( dont be shy )

Laskos

P.s

More names available at DomainShed.co.uk

•••
BrainHost.com - $50
InfiHost.com - $50

PayPal: Yes :)

•••
I am really interested to see at least what people want for their names.. that way we can work from there. There are a few names I like :)

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
I am really interested to see at least what people want for their names.. that way we can work from there. There are a few names I like :)

Hi, I have sent you a pm concerning pricing.

•••
uh there
speeddrive.net
digitalized-hosting.com
pm if you want
paypal accepted
(both domains alrdy get hits and plus you get the template the site using)

•••
hi

Hi

If you pm the guys who's names you like then they will give you a price ;)

Laskos

•••
he he ya if you like da domain name pm and and ill tell you a price

•••
precision-hosting.com
paypal $25

•••
Straight, to the point and generic... HostingWebsites.com $250

•••
GCgirl:

CableHosting.com
CableHosting.net

... since you'll be required to easy "pull" these over to your favorite registrar and likely have to pay YOUR annual renewal/registration fees per domain name ... I'm willing to sacrifice for you here! :)

ONLY $35.00 Paypal for the pair! Both expire 3/5/04. Require easy pulls. Never ever offered this low before!
Thanks, please let me know.
B-)

•••
Originally posted by AdidasROXX
precision-hosting.com
paypal $25
GCgirl:

CableHosting.com
CableHosting.net

... since you'll be required to easy "pull" these over to your favorite registrar and likely have to pay YOUR annual renewal/registration fees per domain name ... I'm willing to sacrifice for you here!

ONLY $35.00 Paypal for the pair! Both expire 3/5/04. Require easy pulls. Never ever offered this low before!
Thanks, please let me know.

Wow I like all of those. I probably won't get them in time.. but if you still have them when I post I have the money to get them (right now working on my new auction site) let me know

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Wow I like all of those. I probably won't get them in time.. but if you still have them when I post I have the money to get them (right now working on my new auction site) let me know

I will reserve this for you. Just PM when you want it. We discuss the final details over PM. =)

•••
I probably won't get them in time.

Does this mean it's too late to post any more? If not I have the following:

RequestHost.com - $15
MonthlyHost.com - $15
HostRush.com - $25
HostingDock.com - $35

•••
In a couple of weeks I am very interested in RequestHost.com
I have an idea for it already.. hehe

•••
HostMy.us is available for sale.

•••
No problem, GCgirl ... please let me know if you'd be interested in the "pair", as listed. At your convenience. :)
Thanks.

•••
Eek so many good offers. In about 2 weeks I should have a couple hundred dollars to spend. Then I might buy a couple :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back