NameSilo

discuss How earn money with deleted domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SYAS

Established Member
Impact
hello
i search more in domaintools.com and expireddomains.net and deleted maybe good domain and good ranks in alexa and Page Rank pluse age register over 10 years how can earn moeny with this domains ?
if example i buy can earn money with ads ?
please tell me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello
i search more in domaintools.com and expireddomains.net and deleted maybe good domain and good ranks in alexa and Page Rank pluse age register over 10 years how can earn moeny with this domains ?
if example i buy can earn money with ads ?
please tell me

there are a few ways to monetize domains

parking: the intent is to park domains that "already" have traffic, to convert visitor clicks on ads, into revenue

adsense/affiliate marketing: mini-sites/blogs or websites with adsense/affiliate code, hoping to convert visitor traffic into revenue from ads clicks.

domain development: design website around business model that sells product or service.

all above produce best results when the domain used has existing traffic. also reduces expense and time on seo efforts.

imo....

•••
adsense/affiliate marketing: mini-sites/blogs or websites with adsense/affiliate code, hoping to convert visitor traffic into revenue from ads clicks.

about this idea are you can tell me a website adversting ? and please tell top website for search deleted domains thank u

•••
As biggie says, developing a deleted name can be profitable...

Or flip an expired domain to an end user

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back