NameSilo

poll How many .xyz names did you register after you heard about abc.xyz?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many .xyz names did you register AFTER you heard about ABC.xyz

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1-5

votes
    11.0%
  • 6-10

votes
    1.8%
  • 11-20

votes
    3.1%
  • 21-40

votes
    3.7%
  • 41-60

votes
    0.0%
  • 61-80

votes
    0.0%
  • 81-100

vote
    0.6%
  • 101+

votes
    5.5%

votes
    74.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DNVantage

Established Member
Impact
How many .xyz names did you register after you heard about abc.xyz?

What is your .xyz total now?

How many more .xyz names are you planning to register in next 30 days?

How much % of your total portfolio is .xyz?

My answers:
  • .xyz registered after news : 2
  • Holding total .xyz : 2
  • Planning to register more in next 30 days : 10
  • Current % of .xyz in full portfolio: 2%

Comments?

P.S. I forgot to include bought 'zero' option in poll, so please mention it in your comment. but hey, at $1 why not buy at least one? ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
About 4 domains, dnmrkt.xyz is one of them

•••
0. I would not get an XYZ if they were giving them away for free. But wait, they are giving them away for free.

•••
0. I would not get an XYZ if they were giving them away for free. But wait, they are giving them away for free.
Clearly each of us has its own model of the world, in someone’s there is no life to other domains other then .com .net etc., in someone's no life to xyz no mater what.

What I do is: always take in consideration the fallowing quote "You need to see things from different prospectives" and put your self in the shoes of other people, that would be the people who are about to come very soon on the internet that have no internet at the moment, and they will come, look at internet.org of Mark Z. and big G what they are doing... plus I see value in XYZ , because its makes sense. In my picture of the world in which domain business takes place the .XYZ and .Club apart from the big 3 (.com .net .org) are gonna be part of the big 5.
.COM
.NET
.ORG
.XYZ
.CLUB

PS: Lets respect each others pictures, however I do recommend to update to some, the picture of the domain business in their mind. PEACE.:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
stopwatch.xyz ...because i got stopwatch.online....honestly .xyz looks more fancy for me...

•••
stopwatch.xyz ...because i got stopwatch.online....honestly .xyz looks more fancy for me...
Yeah its nice to get keywords that aren’t really available in any extension , like:

DNMARKET.XYZ love it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back